Wegmans LPGA Championship (Spoilers)

Wie's putting is eerily similar to Tigers. 6 years ago both of them would look at anything within 10 feet, walk up and confidently knock them in. Now they (Tiger getting to a lesser extent) are studying them intently and being very cautious with the speeds, which is causing more break than they're used to and therefore missed putts.

Yes, both of them (Wie moreso than Woods) seem overly focused on the technical aspects of putting, almost to the detriment and exclusion of the feel aspects of putting.

Paula needs a belly putter, she has missed a ton of short putts this week.

Hey they just talked about stacy Lewis's scoliosis. I've never heard that story before.

In all seriousness it is pretty miraculous but talking about it every single tournament shes jn contention gets really old.

It does become exhausting hearing someone like Tom Bobble Head Abbott go on and on about it. We get it dude, its an amazing story, but this girl is playing great golf and is in the hunt each week. Lets talk about her golf game.

It does become exhausting hearing someone like Tom Bobble Head Abbott go on and on about it. We get it dude, its an amazing story, but this girl is playing great golf and is in the hunt each week. Lets talk about her golf game.

I can do without Abbott.

Paula's had a good bit of bad luck on the greens this year as well. I've seen a number of lip outs and even more of the blank stares and "what was that?" comments than usual from her.

Nice finish by miyazato

I've always found it impressive that on a final day, the lead can be -5 and there will be a handful of players who are at -4 or -5 for the day..

Just find it impressive considering how low the leaders are.

Is this over? I'm in a la Quinta in Oshkosh.

Kevin

Is this over? I'm in a la Quinta in Oshkosh.

Kevin
I don't know what that means, but no its still going on.

Considering how exciting this tournament's finish could potentially be, it's a shame that the galleries aren't larger.

NYC DQ'd for failing to sign her scorecard.

What is the model of the ghost blade lewis, creamer, and a ton of the other ladies are using?

China is now a player in the world of women's golf. Congrats to S. Feng.

What is the model of the ghost blade lewis, creamer, and a ton of the other ladies are using?

I don't know, but your Westwood avatar is hauntingly beautiful.

Kevin

How did Nordqvist do? That's my girl right there.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

China is now a player in the world of women's golf. Congrats to S. Feng.

It looks like the American ladies may now have golfers from China to contend with in the near future, in addition to the S. Korean dominance of its women players.

it really is starting to look like the Asain tour out there!

how exactly do you forget to sign your card? that seems like the one thing you'd do instinctively.

dunno what the putter model is, but I think I saw that Creamer's got a couple weight strips on the top of it.

Nice finish by Big Break alum, Gerina Piller. I'm friends with her on the Facebook.

Nice finish by Big Break alum, Gerina Piller. I'm friends with her on the Facebook.

She's not a golfer, but rather a reality show contestant.

Kevin

She's not a golfer, but rather a reality show contestant.

Kevin
She was a golfer this week!

And Pettersen in a skort, you don't see that very often.

Back