Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SeeMore mFGP CS in black gunmetal
TM R11S 9* w/RIP Phenom stiff shaft

Just waiting for the right deals to come along.....

Good ponders dude. Both great clubs.

Oh yeah. Also pondering where near me I can find free use of an air compressor with a PURE gun. I'd love to get my grips on but just can't spend the money right now.

Oh yeah. Also pondering where near me I can find free use of an air compressor with a PURE gun. I'd love to get my grips on but just can't spend the money right now.
They are incredibly easy to install without an air gun. I do all my grips by hand.

With what? You just slide them on?
Grip Solvent or Warm water & Soap. Get the shaft of the club a bit wet, place the end of the grip on and slide it down. Its incredibly simple. It took me a grip or two to get the hang of it, but it's routine now. I regripped my Dads putter with a Winn Jumbo grip this weekend in a little less than a minute.

waiting for either a titleist 910d2, RBZ TOUR, or and R11s 8.5 x stiff to pop up for a decent price.. as soon as one does, it'll be gone as soon as it gets up..

Grip Solvent or Warm water & Soap. Get the shaft of the club a bit wet, place the end of the grip on and slide it down. Its incredibly simple. It took me a grip or two to get the hang of it, but it's routine now. I regripped my Dads putter with a Winn Jumbo grip this weekend in a little less than a minute.

This I actually glued some rubber fingers onto my vice and it holds the club nicely, got some grip solvent and poured it into the grip and swished it around and poured the excess onto my grip tape. Voila! Instant grips, just line them up how you want it

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

And you don't need tape for Pure grips do you? Sweet. Now I just need to find someone to help me with holding it. Or I'll figure out a way to do it myself. Thanks dude.

waiting for either a titleist 910d2, RBZ TOUR, or and R11s 8.5 x stiff to pop up for a decent price.. as soon as one does, it'll be gone as soon as it gets up..

When one does, please PM me. I want your headcover and your shaft (driver shaft, that it).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PROTOTYPE-BEN-HOGAN-BETTINARDI-BLANK-SOLE-FACE-INSERT-MILLED-PUTTER-35-W-HCVR-
/130612134765?pt=Golf_Clubs&hash=item1e6917036d

Someone needs to buy this putter NOW. Every freaking time I'm on eBay I look at it and dream. It's such a beauty! I have some money in my PayPal. But it's gonna take a LONG time to save up $800 in there. Oh well.

And you don't need tape for Pure grips do you? Sweet. Now I just need to find someone to help me with holding it. Or I'll figure out a way to do it myself. Thanks dude.
No tape is needed. Dont even need anyone to help you hold the club. Fold a towel down and put it on the floor where the wall/floor meets and put the head of the club there. Get it wet and slide the grip on. Once the grip is on, stand the club up to your position at address and move the grip around to make sure it's straight.

There's a battle going on right now between 588 CBs and J40 DPCs in my head.

No tape is needed. Dont even need anyone to help you hold the club. Fold a towel down and put it on the floor where the wall/floor meets and put the head of the club there. Get it wet and slide the grip on. Once the grip is on, stand the club up to your position at address and move the grip around to make sure it's straight.

Well that rules. Thanks a ton WE. I may do this tonight. Sweet.

Wedge pondering on hold for a while. Hot damn! I am so excited. I can't wait to put the ATV through the ringer and see if my initial impressions were really as good as they were.

I20s. I will resist and no more Ping demo days for me. Though I did pocket $400 in pro shop bucks for a recent tournament win. How many putters does one need?

I just thought about buying a secret grip. $16, not bad, but then add in $9 for shipping, just can't do it.

I just thought about buying a secret grip. $16, not bad, but then add in $9 for shipping, just can't do it.

I'm intrigued by that grip as well.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

On the verge of splurging on TM SF 2.0 irons...4-PW!

Couple ponders for me...

New grips for my irons. I don't really care for the tour wrap 2g that I went with. In the store it felt great but real world action is different. I really like the NDMCs but am very intrigued by the Pure grips as well.

Second ponder is my 3 wood situation. I am thinking the TM RBZ Tour Spoon for off the tee. I will play a whole round and leave the driver in the car and just tee off with it. If I love it off the tee, I will get a 3 or 5 wood for off the deck and go with no actual driver. I am thinking I can hit a strong 3 wood about 300 off the tee. I would rather be 300 off the tee and straight then 320 off the tee and in the rough.

Scor; 50, 54, 58

3 hybrid and rafdo's Scotty in the marketplace

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Ponder complete: 588's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back