Opening in foursome at TPC Sawgrass Monday

I wish I lived closer, I would grab that spot in a heart beat. Have a blast!

Looks like I'll see you monday morning then! Save a bench for me buddy!

Glad to have you brother! The course is a monster! See you at 800am Monday morning and thanks!

Awesome! Have a good time fellas and let's see that HOTD on 17!

Lol @ Smalls!

I'm a no go, unfortunately work takes precedent this time. I'm sure I'll have ther once in a lifetime opportunities.

Sorry about the WE. Glad someone else jumped on that!

Awesome that you can hop down there and take the slot Donnie.

I think it just sank in that I'm playing Sawgrass Monday! I can't believe it! This is awesome Freddie.

I think it just sank in that I'm playing Sawgrass Monday! I can't believe it! This is awesome Freddie.

Have fun buddy, you better put fresh batteries in the camera and stay out of the locker room ok.

--
Tapatalk2

Have fun buddy, you better put fresh batteries in the camera and stay out of the locker room ok.

--
Tapatalk2

I'll do my best on the pictures but can't make any promises on the locker room!

I'll let you soak it all in and form your own thoughts. I'll text you the tee time
Name. Take advantage of the practice area

Well I have learned my lesson. I will never pre-pay for others rounds. Had another drop out late last night. Need a fourth, $150. Great fathers day gift!!

That sucks Freddie! I wish I was close enough to hop up there in time, I love both of those courses.

If my anniversary wasn't today, I would've hit you up for the other one. Dagnabbit!

Much appreciated, we'll still have a blast. Hope Donnie has the long ball in the bag. My boy only tips it out...hehe

That frickin sucks, have a good round! How long is it from the normal tees Freddie ?

Ugh, wish I could make it. Why did the baby's 1st birthday have to be this month and eat up all my spare cash!? :) He better make it to the Tour one day to repay me for this, haha.

WTG Donnie. Freddie keep the flask in the bag. Donnie gets a little chatty after a few sips. Then... it's off to the bench.

Wow, from the players Tee's a 156 rating "choke gasp" that's a tough one Freddie. Enjoy your round.

That sucks Freddie. Well I hope you guys have fun up there.

a6937b16-f328-8f10.jpg

Hole #1 394

Absolutely stunning! Hope you are enjoying yourself Freddie. Looking forward to the recap later!

Sorry to hear what happened man...just wrong.

that looks awesome Freddie!

a6937b16-f5a6-693d.jpg

#2 par5 500 today

Back