THP Tour Van - Texas Event Recap Thread

Just finished round 2 of the Tour Van Event in Austin and it was another great round of golf. Got a chance to play with threeboysdad, spazzdog and afwcardinal. What a great way to spend a Sunday morning and early afternoon teeing it up with three.

We are sorry to see the event over, but wanted to thank everybody that came out and played some golf with us. It was a blast and hopefully we get to see you all again. Thanks again to Cookie for setting this entire thing up. None of this could have been done without him and he deserves all the credit.

I also want to personally thank him for showing me how difficult TX golf is....for Cookie. :D

He has to hold some back so he doesn't give away all his secrets before July

Just finished round 2 of the Tour Van Event in Austin and it was another great round of golf. Got a chance to play with threeboysdad, spazzdog and afwcardinal. What a great way to spend a Sunday morning and early afternoon teeing it up with three.

We are sorry to see the event over, but wanted to thank everybody that came out and played some golf with us. It was a blast and hopefully we get to see you all again. Thanks again to Cookie for setting this entire thing up. None of this could have been done without him and he deserves all the credit.

I also want to personally thank him for showing me how difficult TX golf is....for Cookie. :D

lol @ the last line. Parting shot with JB.

LOL, poor Cookie! This looked like a great time out there and I'm happy so many made it out for this great event. I think as these events keep going on they will only grow and grow in size and scope. I hope to be able to make one myself soon.

Great job Cookie.

I got to get to one of these. Hopefully des Moines. Sounds like such a good time.

Florida golf is tough. Texas golf is tough. Hopefully South Carolina golf is manageable...!!

What a fun weekend! I played TURRIBLE TURRIBLE TURRIBLE but met some truly awesome people and I definitely will be at the next Demo Day. Great people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep threeboysdad is a cool cat he was in my group yesterday

Sounds like it was a great time. Cookie must be one GREAT guy to catch so much stuff from everyone. Wish I could get to one of these, sounds like a lot of fun.

Sorry I couldn't stick around Saturday to say my thanks and goodbyes-I had to leave after the 10th hole to get back to Houston for work.

I just want to say how grateful I am of JB and GolferGal for making this all happen. And by that, I mean not just the trip, but the community they have created in this forum and outside of it. It is so impressive to me the love and passion they display in this website and the people in it.

Thanks again you two.
-Danny

Looking forward to more pics and write ups tonight. Glad to read everyone had a great time. Safe travels home JB & GG.

Liked all the pics and recaps so far. Can't wait for the tour van to roll up to NJ. Cookie sorry to hear you crapped the bed again. At least chunky approves hehe

Sounds like it was a great time. Cookie must be one GREAT guy to catch so much stuff from everyone. Wish I could get to one of these, sounds like a lot of fun.

Think you nailed it! Good guy for sure. I heard he even pulled a win out against a fellow MC'er.

Cookie is the man and will give you the shirt off his back.

Last edited:
Cookie is the man and will give you the shirt off your back.

Indeed, good dude that Cookie is. Great THPer and a Great friend!

He looks all pissed like who is stalking me haha, I like the small green monster JB

I bet all of you had a blast. I love the tour van only stuff it's unique and awesome. Drive safely back

I look forward to getting to one of these events someday!
a693489b-9d88-ae46.jpg

If the RV is the range finder...is this "The Ball Picker"?

Hehehe

Cookie is the man and will give you the shirt off your back.

This is the absolute truth. He has gone out of his way to ensure that I got to come down and just genuinely is a great person. I'm quite happy to call him a friend as well.

All the crap talk is great and fun, but a good guy is a good guy.

He looks all pissed like who is stalking me haha, I like the small green monster JB

I bet all of you had a blast. I love the tour van only stuff it's unique and awesome. Drive safely back

I look forward to getting to one of these events someday!

You would think the Wow Factor would be used to the paparazzi by now :D

You would think the Wow Factor would be used to the paparazzi by now :D

Right haha it's hilarious :laughing:

Must be nice to be famous haha

Hmmm shouldn't that be the shirt of his back? Not that it would fit me but still? heheh
Come on brother you know we could squeeze into that thing somehow lol. Cookie does seem like a great guy, havent had the pleasure of meeting him in person yet, im sure we will one of these days.

Come on brother you know we could squeeze into that thing somehow lol. Cookie does seem like a great guy, havent had the pleasure of meeting him in person yet, im sure we will one of these days.

Oh yes I could squeeze into it.. but the result would not be pretty!!!

This was in another thread but it would apply...

That made me lol, I havent seen that movie in years. But ya same here. I wonder if there are going to be some more pics and possibly videos from this gathering going up over the next few days. I want to see some more action.

That was a great movie.

Back