2012 THP Demo Day - Equipment Thread

Boxes and staff bags galore!! WOW.

I'd hate to be your garbage man. Thats alot of boxes, packing materials, etc.

I'd hate to be your garbage man. Thats alot of boxes, packing materials, etc.

Unfortunately we have to save all the boxes to ship a lot of things out/back.

Unfortunately we have to save all the boxes to ship a lot of things out/back.
Wow, that is a ton of boxing and shipping, another thing you two do for us that we don't see or know about. Thanks you again for all of your hard work!

I hope there's a Metal X #8 in that mess for me to roll on some fast greens.

I hope there's a Metal X #8 in that mess for me to roll on some fast greens.

I will be going through the Odyssey boxes in the coming days and figure out which model(s) they sent.

I will be going through the Odyssey boxes in the coming days and figure out which model(s) they sent.

Seeing that the #8 is probably the least popular it wouldnt surprise me if they didnt seen one.

The amount of work you 2 put in for this is staggering. Thanks again for everything, we all appreciate it more than words can express!

I second that. Really unbelievable what you two pull off and for those that are participating for the first time are in for a real treat!

Tappin from my iPad

The tiger shark Srixon bag is intriguing.

That was a bag that the attendees purchased for me at the 2nd annual THP Outing.

That was a bag that the attendees purchased for me at the 2nd annual THP Outing.
Being old Air Force and a plane junkie, I love that theme. Buddy of mine has a tiger shark Scotty putter cover that I wish I could steal. :O

I'm tired already.....

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I'm sure you can get some volunteers:)

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Indeed. I've been trying to get my mitts on one for well over a year now to no avail. It's still the best bag I've ever seen by far and away.

I still love the pictures where it's presented to you. Very cool.

Shafts are being tipped tomorrow for demo day and we will be going through all of the equipment and cataloguing each piece. Glad everybody likes the list this year.

Just pondered the original post again and updating my priorities:

All MacGregor

Cleveland Classic Driver
Boccieri Driver
Yonex Driver

Boccieri irons
Z-star irons
J40 irons

Too much to list but there are a few. Really looking forward to Friday!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Can't wait for Friday...my Nike VR_S has pretty much asked for a divorce knowing all the other drivers I was going to put my hands on down there. Can't wait to try some of the other Mashie FW lofts as well. Knowing this was coming, I really haven't hit any of the new offerings like I normally would have.

Also very excited to see what unexpectedly excites the masses this year.

Ive hawkpondered the W/S FG Tour wedges for a while now, just cant find anywhere around that has them. Looking forward to taking some swings with them, as from the pictures they look gorgeous.

I know that there are going to be a ton of driver shafts to test out, but I'm also interested in trying out different iron sets with various shafts since I think I hit my current irons too high and with a little too much spin, especially into the wind. Also, it will be fun to see some clubs out there that haven't even hit the market yet (example: Adams CMB irons).

Saturday got to hit a guy's Mizuno MP 57s (i think) all I know is I like it. Going to hit mb & mc irons @ demo. Maybe check out a set & play a round with em.
Sent from my DROID X2

Guys and gals, hit the tar out of the Cobra AMP forged and let me know what y'all think. I am going June 3rd to a demo outing in St. Louis, and the AMP forged are at the top of my list of "must hit".

Guys and gals, hit the tar out of the Cobra AMP forged and let me know what y'all think. I am going June 3rd to a demo outing in St. Louis, and the AMP forged are at the top of my list of "must hit".

Gladly! Even plan on getting my Long Tom on.

I will have to give one or two or three of these bad balls a roll:

Putters - Not listed above
TaylorMade
Cleveland Classic
Nike Method
Nike Method Core
Heavy Putter
SeeMore
Machine
Never Compromise Gambler
Never Compromise Dinero
Never Compromise Connoisseur
Yes!
Rife
Bettinardi Studio Stock
Bettinardi BB series
Bettinardi Signature Series
Lajosi
Nead
GEL
Odyssey
Clay Long
Piretti
Wilson Staff
S-Blade
Scotty Cameron
Crissmill
Ping

Will do

Sent from my DROID X2

Back