Coming To You - The THP Tour Van

Count me in for that round, maybe even Iron Horse for a second round!!!
Haven't played @ Quarry Oaks, but we had a round scheduled there last year for our outing but got rained out. Loved Iron Horse. I'd be down for that!

Colorado - great weather, beautiful scenery, great courses, I'll take JB and GG to dinner, many THPers here, but most of all because of this...

Besides the obvious vantage point of almost always being able to see the Rockies...where else can you hit it as far without even trying? That's worth visiting anyway :)

Hopefully these are some of the non-golf sights you'll be seeing in September!!!

rmnppic.jpg

0140649-rocky-mountain_2097_600x450.jpg
Pikes-Peak-View-Colorado-Springs.jpg

Image5.jpg

BalancingRockclose.jpg

When is the van coming to West Los Angeles??? if THP has already been here when are you coming again? Thanks

Bags,

At one point in my life, I lived about 1.5 miles from those pictures at garden of the gods. Great area.

We want to thank everybody for all the great suggestions. We are going to do our best to make it to every one of these places over the next 12 months or so. We wish we could do them all in one trip, but its just not feasible at this time. We think we have picked a pretty good route that will hopefully have some great turnout at the locations.

We will unveil that in the next couple of days. Thanks everybody.

Well that got me nervous

We want to thank everybody for all the great suggestions. We are going to do our best to make it to every one of these places over the next 12 months or so. We wish we could do them all in one trip, but its just not feasible at this time. We think we have picked a pretty good route that will hopefully have some great turnout at the locations.

We will unveil that in the next couple of days. Thanks everybody.

Looking fwd to this one being revealed. Lots of good options out there.

I can't stop checking this thread! I know you guys have a lot going on right, but when is in a few days?

I can't stop checking this thread! I know you guys have a lot going on right, but when is in a few days?

It is coming very soon. Just working on some final touches.

I think we will not see TX being on the trip for September since it will be in Houston next month......so I am really hoping to see a Midwest or something like that possibly make the cut. I could justify a weekend trip several hours north of here.

Regardless, there seems to be a good bit of excitement around this and I really hope that anyone within 3-4 hours makes an attempt to make it out.

I think we will not see TX being on the trip for September since it will be in Houston next month......so I am really hoping to see a Midwest or something like that possibly make the cut. I could justify a weekend trip several hours north of here.

Regardless, there seems to be a good bit of excitement around this and I really hope that anyone within 3-4 hours makes an attempt to make it out.

Are you planning a trip this way when it's in Houston?

Are you planning a trip this way when it's in Houston?

If there is an activity held on the weekend I am doing my damnedest to get down there. Looks to be a 5 hour drive roughly. Hard to take more weekdays off this time of year with THP trips in May and July.

If there is an activity held on the weekend I am doing my damnedest to get down there. Looks to be a 5 hour drive roughly. Hard to take more weekdays off this time of year with THP trips in May and July.

Nah, it's not that far...you are in the Grapevine area right? Plus from what I have heard the THP VAN will probably make camp in far North Houston...as in the Woodlands area or something like that.....maybe 3 or 3 1/2 hours from you.

Cool, well we will know for sure soon enough what the schedule will be. Regardless, I am making my best attempt to get down there - no doubt!

I hope the Tour Van makes it to Kansas City. If not, Omaha or Des Moines or even St. Louis isn't THAT far of a drive.

My vote is still for Sarasota... :banana:

I am still pushing for the Montevallo area. College town, great people, me...

I am still pushing for the Montevallo area. College town, great people, me...

I might drive out for that lol.

I'm thinking JB& GG will want to drive that NC staff bag up to One-T

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I'm thinking JB& GG will want to drive that NC staff bag up to One-T

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
I'm thinking One-T will be taking the Staff bag home after the outing! So there goes that argument chunky!

Back