How often do you play?

Twice a week usually, but now that the time has changed I hope to make it more.

in the past I was playing 3-4 times a week but that changed and I plan to play twice a week

i play year round... and i play alot... i mean alot

Around 2-3 times a week depending on the weather. Hope to increase that number this season.

When School is in, once a week when weather permits. During the summer I play usually three to five rounds a week.

How often do you play?

I'm trying to make a weekly round or two. It's definetley a slower pace than when I played on the high school team where we played every day

A few times per week, I say 3 to 6, depending on where I am, and the time of year.

I wished I could play everyday, but I do good to play once a week.

Merged with another thread.

Two rounds min a week

One round a week with my bro-in-law, usually a different course each week. Would like to find some other gals to play with but alas, none in my little town.

If bro isn't avail, I go alone to local course.

I normally play three times a week. Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.

Once a week now.

I play a minimum of once a week of the weekend and usually play 1 evening of twilight once per week and get minimum 14 holes in there. I would play more but I am not a member at a course yet and can't justify speeding more playing at this time. Next summer hope to be settled into a new house and once that happens I will get a membership then I could see 5-6 rounds a week easily.

I average around 3 rounds per week. I played 102 holes this week, would have been more if the weather cooperated.

Past few weeks its once weekly with zero practice and boy does it show. Can't wait for things to slow down a bit.

TapAhoy!

tis the season so i play errrday except when the weather is crazy

Play on average once a week, sometimes twice...usually if I take a half day at work on Friday and sneak 18 in after. I'm trying to get it to 2-2.5 times a week, with a 9 holer in the middle of the week somewhere.

I practice more than I play.

I normally get out about twice a month would like it to be more, but the 9 month old baby takes up most of my time.

Right now with Morgan Cup prep and everything I am playing 2-3 times a week at least. This past week I played 3 rounds and next week will probably be more.

1-2 times per week.

Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Back