Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial Thread (Spoilers)

LOL at David Toms.

46 today..... Not too bad.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

And even with Toms in for 2 rounds, I'm outscoring you. I'm coming for you cross dresser LOL

And even with Toms in for 2 rounds, I'm outscoring you. I'm coming for you cross dresser LOL

Ha - bring it!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I'm going to ride that turd Dufner's coattails man. And Rickie. Wtc is happening to me?

I'm going to ride that turd Dufner's coattails man. And Rickie. Wtc is happening to me?

Gotta play the guys that are hot dude. I have Fowler and Mahan on the bench but unless they are looking possibly at a win on Sunday then I won't put them in.

Only good thing I have going the last few weeks is that while I am not scoring the most points, I am hanging around up there ok and not having to burn starts with guys coming off of the bench. Almost halfway through the season and it seems like almost everyone still has 7 or 8 starts left.....we will see how it pans out.

Rickie has gained me some points along with ZJ and JD. 96 over two days

I had a 52 point day. If Mahan would have had a better day, I could have done better. Come on Hunter.

Tapatalkin

Dufner, tearin' it up. WDD!

52 for me today too. Solid showing even with Turd Toms. No idea why I picked that guy.

52 for me today too. Solid showing even with Turd Toms. No idea why I picked that guy.

That damn Dufner has everyone shaking in their spikes.

52 for me. Watching the replay on the G.C.

Just saw Sergio's 8 on the replay, haha, now that's golf

44 yesterday, 48 today. Would be 20 more if I had Zach in instead of Kuchar. May have to do a switch for the weekend. If I do, I suggest you all put in Kuchar if you have him and aren't playing him! haha

I vote for a name change

I vote for a name change

I was discussing with a co-worker this morning... If Dufner can hold on for 2 more rounds, can we re-tag the "DFW Double" as the "Dufner Double" for the rest of the year?

This guy is playing unleashed and watching him play in person at the Byron last week was nothing short of amazing. He hits the ball so pure on every shot.

I think this is Duffaces to lose. He's playing some really solid golf right now so I wont be surprised if we wins this thing. I guess Dufface loves him some Texas.

Edit: Rickie needs to make a move today.

Last edited:
ZJ and Duff are 5 clear of the field making turn

Nice shot by Zach, almost a great shot by Duff. Things will heat up on the back nine for sure.

Nice shot by Zach, almost a great shot by Duff. Things will heat up on the back nine for sure.

Sure is my friend! What a break for Duffner haha. Thats awesome.

Dufner with birdies at 10 and 11, and then hits his drive left on 12 only to see it run through a bunker and end up back on the fairway. He is living right at the moment, and the US Open is 3 weeks away, could he be the favorite going into that event?

Duffner is living right, drove it into the bunker, it rolled out and then rolled throught the rough and into the fairway. Johnson just drove into the same bunker and stopped on the up slope.

Back