Official: Ryo Ishikawa signs with Callaway

Hopefully, Callaway has Ryo's ball marker as well.

4012130.jpg

Is it me or is that a custom paint job on the RFX?

Ryo has my dream bag for 2013.

I love this signing, absolutely LOVE it.

Interesting, it looks like he only carries 2 wedges, 50 and 56 degree. That bag setup looks something like what I imagine in my head right now!

He does only have 2 wedges but it looks more like 50 and 58 not 50 and 56. Somewhat strange that he would have an 8 degree gap between his wedges

Callaway are putting a big move on signing talent this season. This looks like a good signing for them. On watching the Volvo on Sky Sports earlier there seemed to be a lot more Callaway staffers playing or maybe I'm just noticing more what with their marketing campaign!

So who is player X?? They signed lots of good talent

Callaway is racking up! I love this signing. I think he is a great person and a good golfer.

Finally they tell us who player X is.... Even though we already knew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a HUGE pick up from him on the international side. He is a known name over here but he is bigger than Tiger or Rory in that part of the world. Rockstar status. Callaway is "Bringing It" this year.

I've heard that too, rock star status. good for golf!!

Great young talent! Callaways stable keeps getting better and better.

Ryo is a pimp. His style, his game and now his sponsor. I hope he lives up to all the hype. I'd really like to see him succeed in the US

Ryo is a pimp. His style, his game and now his sponsor. I hope he lives up to all the hype. I'd really like to see him succeed in the US

This. All of it.

This one truly does excite me a lot.

I echo tadashi and JMan's thoughts on Ishikawa. Was pretty stoked to see this. Callaway is definitely bringing it this year. Hope to see their guys perform well!

He'd be a hero if he shot 58 over here!

I love Callaway's stable!! They are stealing some of Nike's thunder with the Rory signing (rest of their stable is so-so). I love watching Ryo swing as much as Oosty.

I love Callaway's stable!! They are stealing some of Nike's thunder with the Rory signing (rest of their stable is so-so). I love watching Ryo swing as much as Oosty.
Might be the best move in the game. No hitch in his giddy up

Just saw that Ishikawa was given another special exemption into the Masters. Pretty nice couple of days for the young man.

Just saw that Ishikawa was given another special exemption into the Masters. Pretty nice couple of days for the young man.
I'm sure he's riding high, that's awesome for him.

Back