The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure do hope that demo day feedback picks up. I know we had a lot of guys out there hitting all the clubs, we really want to hear from them.

I tend to agree. seems like there is about 8 people hitting those threads up.

I sure do hope that demo day feedback picks up. I know we had a lot of guys out there hitting all the clubs, we really want to hear from them.

Perhaps it's the fact that it's mid-day and mid week...people might be at work. I wouldn't worry too much yet.

I need a legit group of golf buddies.

My buddy just ditched me for the round tomorrow we've had planned for a week. I shall play alone and have a blast, but alone is getting old.

How far are you from Sherman? For the life of me I can't remember where you said you live in OU country. There is a great little course there in Sherman that is pretty close to a hill country golf course as you can get in this area. I can be there in about 45 minutes. If your close enough lets set it up one weekend!
I agree with this. I play probably 90% of my golf as a single and get paired up with random people. That's what made the Outing so fun, for once I was playing with a group of friends. I guess I need to be more outgoing when I play golf.
I'd let you play golf with me Ary.....but would make you play my course first. :act-up:

I tend to agree. seems like there is about 8 people hitting those threads up.

You would think after 4 outings, I would be used to it, but Im not. I know some are getting caught up. Some are getting settled in. But there are many that just vanish, dont care, and wont ever do anything after the fact. That is a shame, because they are ruining it for everybody else.

I hear you JB. I always thought that was part of what you signed up for. I'm sorry if I'm flooding those threads with lots of questions, but not being there sucked and I like the feedback aspect of it.

Perhaps it's the fact that it's mid-day and mid week...people might be at work. I wouldn't worry too much yet.

This. I have to catch up on projects that apparently only I know anything at all about even though there are two supervisors above me...not to mention two other Project Leads in the office.:angry:
I will be a typing fool come Fri or Sat.

You would think after 4 outings, I would be used to it, but Im not. I know some are getting caught up. Some are getting settled in. But there are many that just vanish, dont care, and wont ever do anything after the fact. That is a shame, because they are ruining it for everybody else.

I would completely agree. But then again. Whats the main theme of last weekend? Demo day!?! well, apparently some didnt care about the demo day, but some forget that without the "demo" day the outing wouldnt even be a possibility.

ok, off my soap box.

Reactions: JB
I would completely agree. But then again. Whats the main theme of last weekend? Demo day!?! well, apparently some didnt care about the demo day, but some forget that without the "demo" day the outing wouldnt even be a possibility.

ok, off my soap box.

rep added!

rep added!

thanks pal, I did count how many people were still at demo day before the putting contest, and needless to say...it was disappointing. I think unlimited golf is where its at for an outing like this, but some people took the unlimited to extremes. Hell...we still got in 9 after demo day.

thanks pal, I did count how many people were still at demo day before the putting contest, and needless to say...it was disappointing. I think unlimited golf is where its at for an outing like this, but some people took the unlimited to extremes. Hell...we still got in 9 after demo day.

I guess after I took my blouse off there was not much to checkout on the range. :angel:

we sure did and that worked out well. We hit everything there and when it was all done took off for the course. While unlimited golf is a huge draw, the reason for this trip is built around the demo day and the feedback we can provide.

we sure did and that worked out well. We hit everything there and when it was all done took off for the course. While unlimited golf is a huge draw, the reason for this trip is built around the demo day and the feedback we can provide.

hell, after the rain Jake asked for, we even hit more on the range, helped pack up, helped walk clubs to the tour van(which some people carried some pretty hefty bags) and then hit the course. The demo day is what its about.

I hate when the UPS truck drives by without even slowing down.

I'm always hoping. Never got an email yet saying delivery is tomorrow, but still hoping.

I hate it when that happens haha, especially when I'm waiting on something and every large vehicle sounds like ups

I hate when the UPS truck drives by without even slowing down.

It's all about getting the UPS MyChoice account so that they email you the day before the delivery. Then you won't be disappointed because you know the driver isn't coming for you!

I washed a $100 check I got as a graduation gift. F***.

I personally loved demo day, and would have been out there another 2 hours given the choice. I am also really enjoying reviewing the clubs and reading the other reviews.

I personally loved demo day, and would have been out there another 2 hours given the choice. I am also really enjoying reviewing the clubs and reading the other reviews.

Your write ups have been great Wake. I appreciate them for sure.

I washed a $100 check I got as a graduation gift. F***.

That REALLY sucks, man. Ask whoever gave it to you to write another?

I am considering it, but that would just feel wrong, ya know? I mean, it's my fault and all.
That REALLY sucks, man. Ask whoever gave it to you to write another?

I am considering it, but that would just feel wrong, ya know? I mean, it's my fault and all.

Yeah, but accidents do happen...

I would tell whoever gave it to you. Don't want to F up there checking account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back