What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went out and tests the Mashie hybrid today. Tried the new Gliderail Plus 3h. Man did it feel good. Compared it with last years model and the choice was obvious. Found preowned 3h with a clean face. Dint look like it had been hit. Only issue was very minute chip on head. Not distracting at as it really blends in. I asked the manager about cutting me a deal because of the chip. He thought about it a bit and came back with price if 39.00. My breaking knees buckled. He rung it up and off I went. What a deal.

TapAhoy!
Oh I did get the 2012 model at that unbelieval price.

TapAhoy!

Damn SMG that's a heck of a deal!

Sweet deal SMG!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Wow SMG. That's awesome. Great deal.

I ordered the J40 wedges, 51 and 56*. I may end up adding 60 at a later time and date.

That's a RIDICULOUS deal on that Mashie SMG! Awesome pickup!

A dozen Nxt tour.

Thp putter cover! Whoohoo!

Great deal SMG...definitely like the '12 Mashie better than the '11 vintage.

I fell in love with the Cleveland Classic and just had to try the mashie. I can see a couple more mashies in the bag in teh next week or so depending on how the 3h performs this weekend. Next week I might try the FW's but it will take a lot to replace my TE woods.

Two pairs of Adidas golf shorts from the deal of the day thread.

Bought another SeeMore FGP putter today. This one is going to be custom.

Bought a SeeMore M1 Belly Putter today. I'm hoping that it will manage to get to me before the weekend, but I know its highly unlikely. I should be able to pick up my new Titleist 910f 5W today so that should tide me over while I wait.

I bought a new callaway razr x iron set.

Great purchases. Gotta love those Seemores.

TapAhoy!

I haven't found a seemore that truly fits me. I have a cs m7 laying around that's just not my cup.

I'm thinking mallet next..

Got some Scors last night. 49/53/57. Looking forward to dropping some strokes

That's awesome chunky. You ponder many things but once you make up your mind, it's go time.

Great purchase Chunky!

I couldn't hold back anymore. The Scor mania is almost as strong as the Mashie mania was

I couldn't hold back anymore. The Scor mania is almost as strong as the Mashie mania was

Switch to LH. Scor mania solved..haha

Not for long Dev!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back