Morgan Cup - Video Thread

The worst part is that it failed because it was supposed to have music in the background that just never got saved. It was the part from the song The Humpty Dance where he talks about the dance. These are the lyrics and so perfect for that video.

First I limp to the side like my leg was broken
Shakin' and twitchin' kinda like I was smokin'
Crazy wack funky
People say ya look like M.C. Hammer on crack, Humpty
That's all right 'cause my body's in motion
It's supposed to look like a fit or a convulsion
Anyone can play this game
This is my dance, y'all, Humpty Hump's my name
No two people will do it the same
Ya got it down when ya appear to be in pain
Humpin', funkin', jumpin',
jig around, shakin' ya rump,
and when the dude a chump pump points a finger like a stump
tell him step off, I'm doin' the Hump.

The worst part is that it failed because it was supposed to have music in the background that just never got saved. It was the part from the song The Humpty Dance where he talks about the dance. These are the lyrics and so perfect for that video.

First I limp to the side like my leg was broken
Shakin' and twitchin' kinda like I was smokin'
Crazy wack funky
People say ya look like M.C. Hammer on crack, Humpty
That's all right 'cause my body's in motion
It's supposed to look like a fit or a convulsion
Anyone can play this game
This is my dance, y'all, Humpty Hump's my name
No two people will do it the same
Ya got it down when ya appear to be in pain
Humpin', funkin', jumpin',
jig around, shakin' ya rump,
and when the dude a chump pump points a finger like a stump
tell him step off, I'm doin' the Hump.

hahahahahaha....damn, would have made it that much better.

Oh geez - song now stuck in head. Thanks a ton.

I wish the music saved in to it now.

Great. Now I want Burger King.

Yeah, now I feel let down, JB! :alien: That would have been perfect!

New video with music upcoming.

LMAO! YES! And perfect timing with "I tell 'em step off, I'm doin' the hump." with Cookie leaning down and hitting his wedge on the ground.

still LOL @ bunker on the green

LOL - funniest thing i've seen in awhile...

Well, my wife thoroughly enjoyed that. Very well done JB. We take our bunkers seriously here in TX....I usually just putt out of that one. :act-up:

Pedo Stache coming to a town near you. May need to grow that out during the month of July....hmmmm

Well, my wife thoroughly enjoyed that. Very well done JB. We take our bunkers seriously here in TX....I usually just putt out of that one. :act-up:

Pedo Stache coming to a town near you. May need to grow that out during the month of July....hmmmm

Oh god, not a playoff 'stache!

still LOL @ bunker on the green

Thanks everybody. Pedostache is looking at ice cream trucks as a regular car. Look out.

LOL @ that video and now with some Digital Underground .... haha awesome.

Too funny JB....pedostache FTW

I'm sitting next to my mother in law. Not sure if I should watch the video. She already thinks I'm a moron. Not sure how to explain my buddies to her

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I'm sitting next to my mother in law. Not sure if I should watch the video. She already thinks I'm a moron. Not sure how to explain my buddies to her

You should. I bet she will agree with the entire video.

No explanation needed, Chunky. Just tell her we are your internet friends, that's all she needs to know.

Much better w/ the music! Poor Cookie, I almost feel bad for him.........almost.

Much better w/ the music! Poor Cookie, I almost feel bad for him.........almost.

LOL, no sympathy needed. Revenge will be mine. :alien:

ultimate psych out. Team THP and Paradise will quiver with fear from the pedo-stache.

Back