Compilation Video of 2012 THP Outing & Demo Day

Pmoa, that was awesome! The part of the video that showed everyone walking back and forth between the staff bags at the demo day was great. Can't wait to see you again sometime soon.

Awesome, love the time lapse from demo day, that's a lot of clubs and swings of them!!!!

Awesome video! Gave me a cold chill watching it and reliving the whole weekend in that 2:30...that was great!

Great vid pmoa! Really captures the entire weekend in one video. All we needed was a bit of One-T heckling and the wheel of destiny.

well done on that video Pmoa! Loved seeing everyone grabbing all the clubs at demo day

Great Job Perry I wish my drive back was as quick as your flight.hehe
I hope to get together with you soon for a Maryland outing.

Great work pmoa. I really enjoyed meeting you this weekend and hope we can tee it up at the next outing.

Well done Perry, enjoyed that very much.

Saw this last night. This was awesome.

Definitely deserving of its own thread!!

Sent from my iPhone

Just nearly fell off my chair watching that - who's the guy in the first picture because he's the spitting image of my dad!!

Loved the video and I'm going to have to save up to come across to the outing sometime.

Just nearly fell off my chair watching that - who's the guy in the first picture because he's the spitting image of my dad!!

Loved the video and I'm going to have to save up to come across to the outing sometime.

That's MikeT. He stayed in our villa and was a really nice guy.

Great job Perry! Gave me goose bumps. :clapp:

I couldn't agree more with vman! Good times for all. Thank you!

That's MikeT. He stayed in our villa and was a really nice guy.

Mike plays in our group on the weekends here in Maryland - real nice guy!
Great Video! Really wanted to get there, but I was in Arizona the week before, so it would be a bit tough to pull that off!

Great video Pmoa!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

This deserved its own thread. Kudos to pmoa for putting it together.

[video=youtube;-5_ttWDFbko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5_ttWDFbko&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Wow! I'm really honored. A more thorough video is on its way as soon as I have time. I want to have all the THP'ers that attended represented. Thanks JB.

Wow! I'm really honored. A more thorough video is on its way as soon as I have time. I want to have all the THP'ers that attended represented. Thanks JB.

Wow, I can't wait. I caught my gray and orange shoes in the demo day time lapse so you've got me covered, lol.

It really is a cool video. The follow up should be amazing.

Pmoa, let us know when it's on that other site that allows mobile access.

Thanks!

Nice job Perry. That was fun to watch!

Great job Perry! Truly great job!

I saw this on twitter. Well done pmoa that is an awesome video lad

Perry that was super cool buddy :clapp:! It was a pleasure meeting you and your smile and humor were contagious. We all are looking forward to seeing you again down the road..... :blob:

Awesome Video!!!

Pmoa, let us know when it's on that other site that allows mobile access.

Thanks!

It is uploading as we speak!

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Back