2012 Ultimate Golf Weekend Recap Thread

Great write-up Hanks! I never would have tried the Yonex hybrids if it wasn't for your suggestions.

Now for the REAL outing awards:

1) Who drank the most
2) Who caused the most trouble in a public place
3) Who was the loudest
4) Who has the worse swing
5) Who was the drunkest on the golf course
6) Who wore the ugliest clothes on the golf course
7) Who would you be afraid to bend over to place a tee in the ground
8) Who would you be afraid to let them talk to your girlfriend or wife
9) Who do you hope gets lost at the next outing
10) Who do you hope is there at the next outing

These are questions we would like to know and make fun of

Hanks, I would quote that, but it's a novel. I didnt skim it either, solid writeup bro, enjoyed reading it.

Kmac- Southwest dude...bags fly free! Even slightly overweight ones!

Excellent novel Hanks, except this part lol. :beat-up:

50lbs means 50lbs Kmod.

Now for the REAL outing awards:

1) Who drank the most
2) Who caused the most trouble in a public place
3) Who was the loudest
4) Who has the worse swing
5) Who was the drunkest on the golf course
6) Who wore the ugliest clothes on the golf course
7) Who would you be afraid to bend over to place a tee in the ground
8) Who would you be afraid to let them talk to your girlfriend or wife
9) Who do you hope gets lost at the next outing
10) Who do you hope is there at the next outing

These are questions we would like to know and make fun of

Question 4: :wavey:

Question 8: Chariot

Great review Hanks! Wildlife...Haha!! I hope that we get to tee it up again sometime. Your got a great game even though the you was the tallest by 6 inches and had the longest swing but the shortest ball flight, lol, j/k buddy!!! Thanks for the props! The banter among our group made the round of golf go so quick! THP is lucky to have you on staff and your great asset to them. I'll be in pants next year too!!

And yes I do miss those j40 cb's!! I was trying to figure out all round how to make those disappear without you noticeing! I have already emailed Bridgestone trying to sweet talk them into letting me do a combo set...still waiting to hear back on how that goes....don't worry I mentioned THP a few times in the email!!

Cookie, your swing is not the worse. It is just different.

Cookie, your swing is not the worse. It is just different.

Well, an LPGA professional did call it adorable so I am inclined to agree with you. ha

I may have u beat with my cross-hand swing!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

You know for as odd as it looked at address, your club position at the top of the swing was spot on!!

bmw. You hit it pretty solid and were very consistent.

#5 goes to Bullfrog
#6 might to go Jake's shirt from Sunday.

Well thanks guys. Glad I got to entertain you with something you dont see often.

Chewie: you get an encore performance in July haha

50lbs means 50lbs Kmod.

haha well we beat the system on the way back for what its worth. Curb side check in FTW. They didn't weigh either bag so it was well worth the $5 tip.

Cookie...I wouldn't go that far in giving yourself the award for the worse swing. Just saying..........

sorry for the novel guys...had a lot to say I guess

Kev- you've got the worst luck with traveling dude!
Chewie- I told you those things are money, I'd have them in my bag for sure if they could be found
War- thanks man, we didn't talk nearly enough at the Outing dude
Play- anytime man....had a ball out there with ya. now that Peyton is gone, you may be the coolest thing in Indiana now

BMW's swing definitely wasn't the worse. It was awkward due to the grip but the swing itself looked good to me. Cookie's was definitely ugly but it got some great results.

sorry for the novel guys...had a lot to say I guess

Kev- you've got the worst luck with traveling dude!
Chewie- I told you those things are money, I'd have them in my bag for sure if they could be found
War- thanks man, we didn't talk nearly enough at the Outing dude
Play- anytime man....had a ball out there with ya. now that Peyton is gone, you may be the coolest thing in Indiana now
It's cause im not a hottie cart girl from Philly.

I didn't know what BMW was doing when he got ready for the wedge contest. I thought he was just f'n around with us. I won't lie though, I tried crosshanded the minute I got back to the range.

zing! don't be jealous War....she had better hair than you, that's all

I didn't know what BMW was doing when he got ready for the wedge contest. I thought he was just f'n around with us. I won't lie though, I tried crosshanded the minute I got back to the range.

and in our round he putted lights out when he just rolled it with 1 hand lol

Funny thing is that I cant swing with a regular grip to save my life

Funny thing is that I cant swing with a regular grip to save my life

Just curious, how did you end up with that grip? I remember watching Will on the big break and wondering if that was taught to him or if he started that way on his own and just stuck with it.

Back