Building a set of ACER XF Pro irons

I hear ya but I need midsize with several layers of tape. I think those blems are std size which would need about 8-10 layers of tape to get where I need them. By then the grip would be stretched a lot.

Tapped that...

I hear ya but I need midsize with several layers of tape. I think those blems are std size which would need about 8-10 layers of tape to get where I need them. By then the grip would be stretched a lot.

Tapped that...

Check out the original tackimac Itomics, not the IT2. They're cheap, come in midsize and I build mine up a bit on the bottom hand with no issues and they're the stickiest grip I've played. I love mine

Has anyone ever used Karma grips? I like the price and looks. I found these on the site where the components were purchased.

http://www.valuegolf.com/karma-velvet-white-midsize-grip/
Karma grips are great, IMHO. Just as good as GP, Lamkim, etc. But that's just my view. I put them on my Wishon 560MC's and really like them. You can take a look at them in the thread I posted earlier. The Tacki Mac grips are also fantastic. Haven't found a better grip for me. Very similar to Pure, at half the price.

Check out the original tackimac Itomics, not the IT2. They're cheap, come in midsize and I build mine up a bit on the bottom hand with no issues and they're the stickiest grip I've played. I love mine
I love the IT2's. I have smaller hands and they are a bit smaller than the regular Itomics. I like both of them and will be putting the IT2's on my 870ti's. I put the Itomics on my wedges and my driver, and a couple others. Both great options IMHO.

Played my second round with these irons yesterday and I have to say I am impressed. The shafts are great, plain and simple, I'm really impressed by both the feel and the performance. The iron heads are more than acceptable, the ball flight and distance I am seeing is great and I could easily play these irons as my full time gamers. As far as feel goes this is where these heads are lacking. Well struck shots feel average, and bad shots do not feel great at all either, but they are fairly forgiving.
All in I think I spent $180 for the heads, shafts, ferrules and grips, and for that price there is no way you could buy a better set of irons.

I just recently made up a set with the FST Pro 125 shaft.
My 1st go with the FSt brand and I have to say I'm impressed.
Breeze its very cool playing equipment you made with your own tow little hands, huh! LOL
Enjoy
GA

Played my second round with these irons yesterday and I have to say I am impressed. The shafts are great, plain and simple, I'm really impressed by both the feel and the performance. The iron heads are more than acceptable, the ball flight and distance I am seeing is great and I could easily play these irons as my full time gamers. As far as feel goes this is where these heads are lacking. Well struck shots feel average, and bad shots do not feel great at all either, but they are fairly forgiving.
All in I think I spent $180 for the heads, shafts, ferrules and grips, and for that price there is no way you could buy a better set of irons.
Good stuff. I've been switching back and forth between my new G20's and the Wishon 870ti's that I built. Both are great, but my brother thinks i'm insane...

Really been contemplating the FST Pro 115 shafts for my current irons, I'm seeing a much higher ball flight then I think I want and something a bit lower launching would help, plus the price point from value seems to be pretty good.

Back