Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

yeah, I dont like trash talking you, but....you and jake eating all of the Taquitos pissed me off

Yeah lets just not unless its natural. Dude, next time come pick up Hawk with us. I think we're going to be wreck some people. They just have no idea what they're in for dude. I can already see who is going to fall face first. Kinda cracks me up.

Wow, math lessons, keyboards, bunker lessons, pocket pool and African Canoes...think I got it all.

ooops and Cookie sucks...forgot that one.

Wow, math lessons, keyboards, bunker lessons, pocket pool and African Canoes...think I got it all.

Nah! He plays the, I have more strokes I win game.

Anybody ever notice the "first to worst" scenario? It happens in sports when free agents leave for better teams or greener pastures. Take a look at the teams out there. Notice anything? The true backbone from Team Paradise moved on to greener pastures. He brought his emails with him.

Thanks for the recap genius. Don't be afraid to contribute to this thread, we won't be too tough on you.

Anybody ever notice the "first to worst" scenario? It happens in sports when free agents leave for better teams or greener pastures. Take a look at the teams out there. Notice anything? The true backbone from Team Paradise moved on to greener pastures. He brought his emails with him.

Team Paradise has a backbone? Since when?

Thanks for the recap genius. Don't be afraid to contribute to this thread, we won't be too tough on you.

Well Cookie, sometimes just posting nonsense isnt always the best way to contribute. But on the positive side, at least 1 out of 20 of your trash talk posts contained some fact!

LOL

Well Cookie, sometimes just posting nonsense isnt always the best way to contribute. But on the positive side, at least 1 out of 20 of your trash talk posts contained some fact!

But I am here and trying dammit!

yes, I was drafted to Team Hackers so they could see what a win felt like. It happens in these high paid sports.

You're just too huggable to keep trashing talkin!

D2mnit Yoccos! This isnt the hug it out thread.

I just dont have any targets and noone is really interesting enough to trash talk outside of TeamTHP. Chunky would be fun but he is still ducking me.

yes, I was drafted to Team Hackers so they could see what a win felt like. It happens in these high paid sports.

I know, they were bled dry and picked up a seth0 and a few players to be named later. Its like that team that holds on for a little too long. Losing you and Jake and picking up something called a setho. Can you say "play under pressure"?

I know, they were bled dry and picked up a seth0 and a few players to be named later. Its like that team that holds on for a little too long. Losing you and Jake and picking up something called a setho is not exactly the same. Can you say "play under pressure"?

Can I watch you eat a Burger 21?

I know, they were bled dry and picked up a seth0 and a few players to be named later. Its like that team that holds on for a little too long. Losing you and Jake and picking up something called a setho and some white guy that raps is not exactly the same. Can you say "play under pressure"?

what would have been crazy is if the captains got to pick their teams. I wonder who they would pick first and why...or....if they would change their picks now if said pickings occured.

LOL @ Cookie deleting his last post VERY quickly

Off topic, but man, how goes does Burger 21 sound right now?

About as good as knocking Chunky and Dean around during the Captains (JB included in kicking their butts) and TMex match on sunday.l

I know, they were bled dry and picked up a seth0 and a few players to be named later. Its like that team that holds on for a little too long. Losing you and Jake and picking up something called a setho and some white guy that raps is not exactly the same. Can you say "play under pressure"?

Hmmm...yesterday I was a whatnot...today a player to be named later....and by the way, the white rapper is on third place team..Team Hackers...we wouldn't allow him on Team Paradise.

LOL @ Cookie deleting his last post VERY quickly

LOL, JB confused me. It looked like he said that the white rapper and Seth was on our team. But he knows that Seth is not on our team so I thought I misread it. So I said screw it and deleted it.

I love players to be named later. They do well under pressure. Im going to the costume store today. I think I will get a Sumo outfit.

Back