Instead of 4 front teeth on the bottom, I only have 3 front teeth (for a total of 14 on top, 13 on bottom). Just born that way. Luckily, I have a small jaw so I have really straight teeth. My poor sister was born with the same small jaw and has 14 bottom teeth so hers are crooked.

If it makes you feel better, I have met you and talked quite a bit with you and I never noticed, and it is my job :D

I haven't been to the dentist in 3 years (I need new teeth)

I haven't been to the dentist in 3 years (I need new teeth)

Haha! Pretty soon we are going to have to change the name of this thread to "Dental Confessions with Dr. Teeth" :D

One-T can read my mind when my cart partner is in the loo dropping the deuce.

Fact and outing approved.

One-T can read my mind when my cart partner is in the loo dropping the deuce.

Fact and outing approved.

Hilarious...ur face was hilarious too

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Hilarious...ur face was hilarious too

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I'm glad that you were very covert about it due to a certain professional that was in your 4some... at least until we started crying in laughter about it.

I had a 2.0 gpa in high school but a 1300 SAT score so I sent colleges fake transcripts with a 3.9 gpa and I got accepted into 4 colleges.

Last edited:
On the block I grew up on, there was a guy that won a gold medal swimming in the 1984 Olympics (David Larson). There was another guy that was the drum major in the band that ended up playing with, among others, the Allman Brothers and Stevie Winwood (Randall Bramblett).

I was #8 in my high school class of over 300 in 1971 - our valedictorian was selected as the #1 student in the nation and went to Washington to meet President Nixon.

I had a 2.0 gpa in high school but a 1300 SAT score so I sent colleges fake transcripts with a 3.9 gpa and I got accepted into 4 colleges.

Wow. I guess I could see how that's funny in hindsight, but if someone from my school now told me that they did that, I'd punch them square in the face. Some people work hard for those spots.

Wow. I guess I could see how that's funny in hindsight, but if someone from my school now told me that they did that, I'd punch them square in the face. Some people work hard for those spots.

Some people don't get it.

Back to the random facts.

In youth baseball I threw 2 perfect games in a row
Gerry Cooney stepped on my hands

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

I know a bunch of really good golfers. I am not one of them. :D

I was the first kid in Virginia little league baseball to pitch 7 innings.

Elephants can't jump! :D

I shook hands with John F Kennedy while he was campainging for President. Yes, I am old as dirt.

If you could drive at the speed of light and you turn your head lights on would they work ??? HHMMM:confused2:

If you could drive at the speed of light and you turn your head lights on would they work ??? HHMMM:confused2:

What would life be like if there were no hypothetical situations? Hmmm...

If you cant lift her don't shift her FACT

What would chairs look like if our knees bent the other way?

I guess this thread could just get moved to the Banter thread.

It's a shame too, because there are some cool random facts here.

Keeping on the teeth stuff, My front 4 teeth are fake.

Koala bears never drink, they get their water from the leaves they eat.

Back