The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
clocking out at 1 today to head camping for the weekend. Did some shopping last night for food and made sure my beer was Kmac approved. Thankfully it was or else that could have caused some problems.

BLL FTW

clocking out at 1 today to head camping for the weekend. Did some shopping last night for food and made sure my beer was Kmac approved. Thankfully it was or else that could have caused some problems.

Nerfny in a tent for the weekend sounds fabulous! haha!

have fun dude!

haha I sent him a picture of BLL, but decided to pass. I figured BLL doesn't taste as good unless it comes from Kmac's pocket

haha I sent him a picture of BLL, but decided to pass. I figured BLL doesn't taste as good unless it comes from Kmac's pocket

anything from Kmacs pocket tastes good

last minute of work til June 4th, May was great, I dont think I was in the office more than 10 days the entire month!

Couple today: Heading out in a couple of hours to play golf again! Took about 3 weeks off due to our move so am itching to get back out.

And on a better note, One year ago today we were taking our little girl in for an ultasound for a bump my wife had felt on her belly. The next day we were being checked in to Childrens Hospital of Dallas for what they thought was a hepatoblastoma, or cancer of the liver. 2 days later, after a biopsy, I will never forget the feeling I had when the surgeon called us down to let us know it was a benign mass and that she would be fine after removal. I am thankful each and every day I awake and see her in the morning to start my day. God is Good.

550981_4137509601954_1410035290_3677459_191960059_n.jpg

awesome post buddy!!!

Nate - can't imagine the fear you went through dealing with that. Glad to see your daughter completely healthy, she is precious!

Great post Nate. I can only imagine the feelings of relief and happieness that would have come from that.

Awesome Nate... Truly a gift!

Sent from my iPhone

I played a great course today with crappy service, so my friend's dad told the pro shop about it, and we got a free round for our foursome (me, my friend, and our dads).

That always makes things better!

Sent from my iPhone

I played a great course today with crappy service, so my friend's dad told the pro shop about it, and we got a free round for our foursome (me, my friend, and our dads).

Hahah nice job! You played Crystal Springs right? How were the conditions?

Hahah nice job! You played Crystal Springs right? How were the conditions?

Course was awesome. A bit wet at the beginning of the day, but the greens were HARD. And fast. I had 39 putts wtc.

Course was awesome. A bit wet at the beginning of the day, but the greens were HARD. And fast. I had 39 putts wtc.

Yeah the greens on all of those courses are fast and really hard to read. Glad you had a good time and got a free round out of it.

20 minutes from being married to a doctor...and I'm not talking phd either!

Too proud!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too proud!!!!

Your getting married today? Congrats!! :alien:

Congrats Jman. That's awesome. Sugar momma? Lol.

Hahaha, crossed that bridge long ago!

Crazy to see how far she has come and what she's accomplished. Honestly more proud of her every day.

Too proud!!!!

Congrats man! That is awesome.

Awesome !! Truly xongrats

Sent from my iPhone

Too proud!!!!

CONGRATS!:clapp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back