FS/FT Adams a4R irons 5-PW,GW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogey317

SeeMore Addict
Reaction score
Handicap
I have a set of gently used Adams a4R irons, 5-PW,GW. They have the stock R flex shafts which are Apollo Accu Lite shafts. The grips are brand new Black Widow Tour Velvet that I installed last night. I would like $115 shipped for them, or I am looking for a Cobra AMP 4 Hybrid in S flex plus cash. Paypal perferred, shipping included in the CONUS.

Note* These were instramental in winning some $$ in STL from JB, JeffReedMO and JSkittle.....Claim to fame. Thanks for looking.

DSCN9978.jpg

DSCN9979.jpg

DSCN9980.jpg

Dang those are some good looking irons. You got my wheels spinning.

Just as a bit of a review here.....
I played the A4s before I got the R11s and really, really enjoyed them. I gave them to a buddy of mine that was playing old Titleist blades with a mid-high handicap. He had no business in those clubs. Within a month of him starting in the A4s, he was killing it and I'd bet his game improved 10 strokes. I used to win 15 or 16 holes in a round, now I'm lucky to take him 10 to 8. They have dramatically changed his game.

Morning Bump, $100 shipped.

Ugh. Somebody buy these before I have to on principal alone. That's a great deal.

Ugh. Somebody buy these before I have to on principal alone. That's a great deal.

Go for it Hawk, I need to get rid of them, I dont need 4 sets of Irons....

Unfortunately, neither do I lol. That's a nice looking set there though.

I'll give you 100 for them, pm me your PayPal info and I'll send it to you

Sold! Lock it up please.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back