FS/FT: Titelist 905R aldila NV stiff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajcoop20

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Thinking about selling my backup driver. Its a titelist 905R with aldila NV stiff shaft. it is in good condition, does need a regrip though. 85$ + shipping, or will trade for some wedges.

2013-01-22_20-17-10_677.jpg

2013-01-22_20-17-30_616.jpg

these are going for 99+shipping on 2nd swing btw. Id rather trade for some wedges really. But i figured id post a cash price as well. Thanks for looking

Adam.

so you're going with the ping? good call :p

Last edited:
these are going for 99+shipping on 2nd swing btw. Id rather trade for some wedges really. But i figured id post a cash price as well. Thanks for looking

Adam.
While it may be posted on 2nd swing for $99 that doesn't mean it's going for $99

Looking on ebay and the average sale price is $40-$50

While it may be posted on 2nd swing for $99 that doesn't mean it's going for $99

Looking on ebay and the average sale price is $40-$50

I dont need to sell it for that. Its worth at least 65 in the shape its in.

Further more, heres my written garuntee that if it doesnt meet inspection, buyer has 3 days to notify me of any defect, I will paypal buyers funds back, and ask them to please ship me the club.

What kind of wedges you looking to trade for?

I have the same exact club and I wouldn't take 45-50 bucks for it asking price is about right for excellent condition club

What kind of wedges you looking to trade for?

clevelends, nikes, titelist... depends what it is, im just looking for something to tinker with. whatcha got??

I know I have an original 588 48 or 49* 53* and CG12 58*

could you possible get me some pictures of them? either in here, or email them to me @ ajcoop20@gmail.com

Shoot me a PM, your email address in ur post will likely be deleted when I see it in the am.

To the top

I have a CG15, 58*, low bounce 8* of bounce would you be interested in it.

I have a CG15, 58*, low bounce 8* of bounce would you be interested in it.

yes can you please send me pictures of it. my email is up a few posts

I have photos of the wedge in a locked up thread in the FS section from about two weeks ago. Let me know if you can't open the post and see the pics.

Sent driver out on trade to DDXU today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back