The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Alright SH. I'll back you up.

Hey guys, if anybody asks... I was here with you guys all night. And when you saw me leave, I was alone.

Thanks.

If you can't be good then you'd better be good at it!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

How'm I doing today Gary Busey?

Good night all you weirdo forumers!!!

Anybody want to hold an elected office in Zimbabwe?

http://news.yahoo.com/zimbabwe-mps-surrender-scalpel-aids-fight-132212938.html

HARARE (Reuters) - Forty-four members of Zimbabwe's parliament were circumcised on Friday as part of a national HIV/AIDS awareness campaign.
In a rare show of political unity, the MPs from President Robert Mugabe's ZANU-PF party and Prime Minister Morgan Tsvangirai's rival MDC camp chatted calmly with reporters as they queued at a clinic set up inside the parliament complex.

Damn dude, where did you go?

4c062112-8dae-bcdd.jpg

Last night at league one of my competitors kept doing something that pissed me off. He played a lot of baseball in his youth. When he was over his putts he would tap the ground an arms length in front of his ball and then just in front of his ball. Like he was tapping home plate. I said something to my dad, y partner in the league, about how eveytime he tapped the ground it should be a stroke penalty. My dad said to let sleeping dogs lie. The guy did shoot a 57. But still, it bugged me.

Last night at league one of my competitors kept doing something that pissed me off. He played a lot of baseball in his youth. When he was over his putts he would tap the ground an arms length in front of his ball and then just in front of his ball. Like he was tapping home plate. I said something to my dad, y partner in the league, about how eveytime he tapped the ground it should be a stroke penalty. My dad said to let sleeping dogs lie. The guy did shoot a 57. But still, it bugged me.

Did he do it on his regular shots too?

Ted was hilarious. Very similar to the Family Guy humor as you would expect, but a bit more vulgar which just makes it even funnier. So many good one-liners will come out of this movie.

Thanks for the update. More importantly, how was MK lookin'??

Nope. Just when putting.

Just think of it as his waggle.

Thanks for the update. More importantly, how was MK lookin'??

she looks goooood. The movie was so funny but I feel like I missed some great lines either because I was still laughing or everyone else in the theater was still laughing. Cant wait to see it again.

Nope. Just when putting.

Well since he shot a 57 (I assume for nine holes!) you probably won the match pretty easily. You might have mentioned to him after it was over that as he gets better, he might want to watch touching the line of his putts because someone else might call a penalty on him for it.

I was watching the wizard of oz and I ran into this, freakin Gary Busey won't leave me alone

Busey-Oz.g
Busey-Oz.jpg

Only in Ash-Vegas

252781_10151226060129358_1437752216_n.jpg

Is this your first Lost experience Seth?

My wife and I just started watching Lost also. She can only handle one episode a night though.

It is. I finally got around to watching it. I started about 3 weeks ago and I am going to be done by the weekend I think.

That's how I was with the first 3 seasons, just watched them in like 2 weeks. Too bad nothing on TV has been like it since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back