THP Tour Van - Texas Event

Cookie is banned from Team Hackers if he goes winless

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Hey I can't help that you chose to back the wrong team! Can you imagine the how crushed Cookie will be when he loses to me?
**Spoiler Alert** Cookie will never lose to a Parasite. (unless directed by his Captain to do so in light of a bigger plan)

**Spoiler Alert** Cookie will never lose to a Parasite. (unless directed by his Captain to do so in light of a bigger plan)

All depends on which of my golfing personalities shows up that day...the guy that shot 76 last week or the guy that shot 88 last week :laughing:

You guys have me cracking up! Tim, I am there with you on which golfer shows up that day. Luckily, I am playing both days so the chance of success increases, ha!

50 eggs: sorry that you can't make it out but thanks a ton for all of the info, extremely helpful!

Afwcardinal: let me know if I should still reach out, sounds like 50 eggs has all the local info we may need.

I sure wish Texas was closer. This looks like it is shaping up to be a good crowd. Can't wait to read about all of the details!

Yeah, so far having the "good guy" show up 2 or more days in a row hasn't happened....so my plan is to play next Friday and shoot a 100 so it will be "his" turn....LOL

I sure wish Texas was closer. This looks like it is shaping up to be a good crowd. Can't wait to read about all of the details!

Southwest flies into Austin. You need another get away - make it happen! :act-up:

All depends on which of my golfing personalities shows up that day...the guy that shot 76 last week or the guy that shot 88 last week :laughing:
Oh TBT....that's sweet of you to think that way; however what you do is indifferent to the overall Team Hackers plan. Why are you even awake right now buddy, your a late night poster!! :D

Sidenote: Cookie, I played in my new adidas Powerbands Monday and they are as incredible as you said they'd be. I have always loved my Nike shoes but these give them a run.

Sorry, I will return this to the Texas Outing thread now.

Yeah, so far having the "good guy" show up 2 or more days in a row hasn't happened....so my plan is to play next Friday and shoot a 100 so it will be "his" turn....LOL

You and I both know "that second guy is a scratch golfer". :D

Oh TBT....that's sweet of you to think that way; however what you do is indifferent to the overall Team Hackers plan. Why are you even awake right now buddy, your a late night poster!! :D

Got a Charity scramble this morning that I was invited to play in shotgun at 8am

You and I both know "that second guy is a scratch golfer". :D

Yeah too bad he can't ever seem to hit first :D

There is even a bat hotline to give the best times each night.

http://austin.about.com/od/austinattractions/p/Bats_in_Austin.htm

Or use this signal and the bats will come to you!

bat_signal.jpg

The Austin bat thing is really very cool to see at least once. There are thousands of them and they leave the cover of the bridge as a big "cloud". It's a must see thing.

We will wait until Friday before contacting the course for tee times in the hopes that a few more come out and join us.

We will wait until Friday before contacting the course for tee times in the hopes that a few more come out and join us.

Sounds good, I also sent a PM to Jman to see if he knew yet either way. Still hoping that a few have not seen this or are trying to make it work. This opportunity does not come along often as I have said several times!

The Austin bat thing is really very cool to see at least once. There are thousands of them and they leave the cover of the bridge as a big "cloud". It's a must see thing.

Agreed!! There is a hotel right next to where they come out and you can get a drink and sit out on their patio to wait for them at sunset. Can't remember the name of the hotel though...

Agreed!! There is a hotel right next to where they come out and you can get a drink and sit out on their patio to wait for them at sunset. Can't remember the name of the hotel though...

It's the Four Seasons. Also while the meat is great at the Salt Lick, I like to recommend that people stick with Stubbs, it's in Austin and convenient to everything.

I vaguely remember Stubbs - it was certainly good 20 some odd yrs ago and the sauce you can buy in the store is pretty good too.

My fave place to go when I lived in Austin was Katz's... A new York style deli. Nothing like lox & bagel after clubbing ;)

I'll have a final verdict this evening. Few loose strings to tie up and should be golden. Wife kinda understands you guys may never be this close again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'll have a final verdict this evening. Few loose strings to tie up and ahold be golden. Wife kinda understands you guys may never be this close again!

Nice, make it happen bud!

I'll have a final verdict this evening. Few loose strings to tie up and should be golden. Wife kinda understands you guys may never be this close again!

I used that line multiple times in our discussions.............

This sure is shaping up to be one heck of a turn out!

I used that line multiple times in our discussions.............

Hahaha, it's a fact! I don't know if my tires can even make it all the way to Dallas but I wanna try dammit!

This is sounding like it's going to be an epic gathering. Already lots of trash talk from JB, Cookie, TBT, and Nate. Jman might be able to jump in and make it. Why don't I live closer to Texas? Lol.

I have to admit, all this talk is seriously making me look harder into finding a way to Atlanta or NC from Clemson next September.

This is sounding like it's going to be an epic gathering. Already lots of trash talk from JB, Cookie, TBT, and Nate. Jman might be able to jump in and make it. Why don't I live closer to Texas? Lol.

I have to admit, all this talk is seriously making me look harder into finding a way to Atlanta or NC from Clemson next September.

You will see no trash talk from me! Haha

I let my game smell and look like trash on it's own!

Back