Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

You are right. I am chicken. Sorry I did not pick the irons you would have. I have hit the ones I choose multiple times. Each time I hit them very well. I guess that makes me chicken ****. But man you are being creative in here. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm backing THP all day but cookie hit the ball pretty straight unless in the presence of Jwow. That match will be tight unlike the drubbing you guys are going to take. Man! It could be a 9&7 sighting
Have you seen the swing and bunker game his playing partner has. Plus he has to go up against two previous champs in the first round. He will need all the help he can get.

I'm backing THP all day but cookie hit the ball pretty straight unless in the presence of Jwow. That match will be tight unlike the drubbing you guys are going to take. Man! It could be a 9&7 sighting

And here I thought you might make some decent predictions based on your knowledge of the participants. I guess I over-estimated you just like most are w/ Team THP.

You are right. I am chicken. Sorry I did not pick the irons you would have. I have hit the ones I choose multiple times. Each time I hit them very well. I guess that makes me chicken ****. But man you are being creative in here. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Why you getting so pissed off? We might have to call you the White Knuckler from now on Angry Smurf.

OverlordSmurfAngry.jpg

or chunky****

They sure are War. Great observation. I like watching a guy opt for more "forgiveness". Tells me he's already feeling the pressure. What a chicken. Dude's got i20's w/ PXi's in them, and some Pro Combo's and in the heat of the battle, he opts for something bigger than his shoe.

I think its best if we dont criticize the equipment of the sponsors making this event happen.

Which one of these people is my 1st round opponent Seth0?

I think its best if we dont criticize the equipment of the sponsors making this event happen.
Agree! It's more fun to criticize Smalls! :bashful: :bashful: (inserting 2 smilies for Hawk so to show him how serious that last comment was just in case......)

You are the Natrix. You are the best person on the planet.
You play the hardest courses
Are the greatest golfer
Are always right
Are definitely the smartest and most creative
And yet somehow it must have led to the judges in this event just wanting to spare the rest of the people an opportunity to shine as well.

And now for good measure, I shall add the token smiley. :alien:

You are the Natrix. You are the best person on the planet.
You play the hardest courses
Are the greatest golfer
Are always right
Are definitely the smartest and most creative
And yet somehow it must have led to the judges in this event just wanting to spare the rest of the people an opportunity to shine as well.

And now for good measure, I shall add the token smiley. :alien:
Sorry....I won't attack Smalls again. I see how sensitive you are as well about the subject. It must be on page 5 of Team THP rules of Trash Talking. I'll see if I can get a copy of that book someday.

Sorry....I won't attack Smalls again. I see how sensitive you are as well about the subject. It must be on page 5 of Team THP rules of Trash Talking. I'll see if I can get a copy of that book someday.

So let me see if I understand the Natrix rules of inferiority complexes.
You come rushing to the side of your man friend partner Cookie about how your amazing game and golf course would destroy the entire rebel alliance and half of the free world anytime someone says something to him.
Then you throw a weak lame attempt at someone and another member of their team fires back and the Natrix reverts back to "Whoa is me, how dare I say something about somebody"...

Yes Mr. Inferiority, team members stick up for each other.

I don't know if I would call what Hawk did firing back. More like....

crybaby-crying-baby.jpg

you may not like it....it doesn't have lots and lots of pictures with real big print and has hard words like 'the' and 'is'

Tmex will have a hard enough time deciding which club out of the dozen or so options he has off the tee. Between that and double checking with TC if he has the right club everytime it may make for an even longer round than I was expecting.

Oh we will be good dude! Thats the thing. We just need to know how far out we want to put our shots then swing. It'll be fun to watch... wellmaybe not for you guys.

Hey! We both have similar set ups and yes, we will be pondering all of our options on the tee box. Lucky for you, you'll get to see how to hit that Bridgestone equipment up close and personal.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, still waiting on chunky.

I think we're gonna show them a little thing or two about course management.

TC might be riding on Yoccos' coat tails when it comes to the tee shots. It was ridiculous to watch for 14 holes.

Man, Im telling you... TC hits the ball a long way, where he wants it and with whateverclub he chooses. I'm just hoping to throw a few out there we can use.

So let me see if I understand the Natrix rules of inferiority complexes.
You come rushing to the side of your man friend partner Cookie about how your amazing game and golf course would destroy the entire rebel alliance and half of the free world anytime someone says something to him.
Then you throw a weak lame attempt at someone and another member of their team fires back and the Natrix reverts back to "Whoa is me, how dare I say something about somebody"...

Yes Mr. Inferiority, team members stick up for each other.
So Smalls can't fire back on his own over there on Team THP? Then again, I don't know how he could trying to get a word in on this team must be hard!

JB, can we reserve the Natrix for someone more deserving and less Texan?

How about we just call him Nancy.

JB, can we reserve the Natrix for someone more deserving and less Texan?

How about we just call him Nancy.

Mr. Inferiority seems to fit the bill a little more. The chest pounding is happening.

Mr. Inferiority seems to fit the bill a little more. The chest pounding is happening.

I can hear it in AZ! The great state of Texas shall nto be overcome!

I can hear it in AZ! The great state of Texas (AKA Northern Mexico) shall nto be overcome!

Truth. And use spell check next time please.

And no to Nancy. Ex-wife's name....long story.

Stupid Cookie.

You tried the same angle long ago with my team and it was just as lame then. The fact that you and mcnate don't like being criticized has produced half a day of whining.

Worse yet (for you) is that you barely could hang with a guy (me, for one round) that you implied wasn't good enough to play in the event! You are an internet golfing champion!

Stupid Cookie.

You tried the same angle long ago with my team and it was just as lame then. The fact that you and mcnate don't like being criticized has produced half a day of whining.

Worse yet (for you) is that you barely could hang with a guy (me, for one round) that you implied wasn't good enough to play in the event! You are an internet golfing champion!

You know better than to go there. You started the whining in here, not I. You handle your trash talk about as well as Staples handles his liquor. (no offense Staples - ha)

Back