Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sell a set of irons, only to ponder another...

Also, thinking of replacing my RBZ 3h with a Mashie F5.

I know what irons are on your mind!

I pondered a new driver for a few minutes tonight and then decided that my current driver is still great for me. Ponder over.

Frank, you should try to Boccieri hybrids.

Haha what set of irons do you ponder? F5 is a no brainer.
What are the distances like for you with the RBZ 4h and F5?
I know what irons are on your mind!
Of course you do. I post something about hoarding and the entire Hoarder Support Group chimed in, haha.

There's some TM MB's with C Tapers for sale in the market place. What's the difference between those and the magic Adams irons?

There's some TM MB's with C Tapers for sale in the market place. What's the difference between those and the magic Adams irons?

I can't hit either set really, so no difference to me, ha!

LOL @ Hoarding Support Group.

About 190-200 from the 4H and 215-230 from the F5 of course with better swings.

One is pre-release and the other isnt?

LOL @ Hoarding Support Group.

About 190-200 from the 4H and 215-230 from the F5 of course with better swings.
Ok, so you got F3, F5, 4h in terms of distance.

I have been trying to figure out if my RBZ 3h and the F5 are comparable in terms of distance, and I believe they are.

What are the distances like for you with the RBZ 4h and F5?

Of course you do. I post something about hoarding and the entire Hoarder Support Group chimed in, haha.

I was concerned! Thought maybe cookie had hijacked your account

I have been trying to figure out if my RBZ 3h and the F5 are comparable in terms of distance, and I believe they are.

Yup. I put them head to head on the monitor at GG back when I got my F3 and they were about the same. Few shots I hit the F3 longer.

Oh yeah, I forgot that I rolled a Scooter today. The Del Mar. Softest putter I've ever rolled. It was a very close secon to the Nome all around. I played with a few other Scooters too. All very soft and awesome putters, but not the right head shape for me like the Del Mar. Man, I want one.

I'm going to put this on my MC putter. Another putter I have has this grip and I like it. Midsize.

68ws-rwb.png.normal.png

WE this is exactly what I saw from a distance standpoint. Nothing but good things to say about the F5.

I'm pondering who will be the first to order some Adams CMB irons? You guys know you can order them now, right?

I'm going to put this on my MC putter. Another putter I have has this grip and I like it. Midsize.

68ws-rwb.png.normal.png

I had that on my stick 2 putters ago and was just thinking last night about putting on my current gamer. Great grip!

WE this is exactly what I saw from a distance standpoint. Nothing but good things to say about the F5.
Thanks for the info, Jon. I know the lofts are slightly different, but I think the distance would be comparable.
I'm pondering who will be the first to order some Adams CMB irons? You guys know you can order them now, right?
I would imagine they will sell well. Very good iron, but not better than what's in my bag.

Not this guy. HAHA

I would imagine they will sell well. Very good iron, but not better than what's in my bag.

I'd be willing to bet that most here won't be investing the 1k it takes to buy them. No matter how much hype there is. Especially b/c they'll be worth half that in less than 6 months.

68ws-rwb.png.normal.png

Ive used this grip a couple times and my only issue with it is the white wears off fairly easy. Other then that it feels great in your girl little hands. :act-up:

Not this guy. I might go ponder a set make up though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back