The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh man. Take a picture.

Its in my belly. You don't want an after picture. LOL

Did the meat in the crock pot. So good. Habanero, chipotle, green chile, and some diced tomatoes. Yum. Hot, but yum.

Its in my belly. You don't want an after picture. LOL

Did the meat in the crock pot. So good. Habanero, chipotle, green chile, and some diced tomatoes. Yum. Hot, but yum.

I have a friend that sends that after pictures, despite countless requests for him to stop.

I have a friend that sends that after pictures, despite countless requests for him to stop.
hahahaha... hilarious and disgusting at the same time

I should start posting after pictures.

I had one like that too. I literally punched him in the face one day for it, he got the point. Seriously.

Looks like Scott Walker is going to keep his job as WI governor. News organizations have called him the winner with 35% of the vote counted. Seems he's going to win in a walk. Walker in a walk. lol. Get it? Most of the incumbents that have been recalled throughout the state will be keeping their jobs. So the year and half process leading up to this was nothing but a waste of money.

Kevin

Looks like Scott Walker is going to keep his job as WI governor. News organizations have called him the winner with 35% of the vote counted. Seems he's going to win in a walk. Walker in a walk. lol. Get it? Most of the incumbents that have been recalled throughout the state will be keeping their jobs. So the year and half process leading up to this was nothing but a waste of money.

Kevin

I was literally keeping up with this all night and just now wondered about you, being our most illustrious cheesehead.

The Civics teacher in me has to know if you did your civic duty and voted Mr. Kevin? haha

Today was such a long day. I'm whooped.

I'm in a foul mood and not sure why. I hate getting like that.

--
Tapatalk2

I was literally keeping up with this all night and just now wondered about you, being our most illustrious cheesehead.

The Civics teacher in me has to know if you did your civic duty and voted Mr. Kevin? haha

Got my little sticker. When I voted at 5:00, almost 2,700 of 3,866 registered voters at my polling location had already cast their ballot, and people were streaming in. This was very polarizing and turnout is enormous. People are still in line in Milwaukee even though the polls closed at 8:00. Look for the losing side to scream fraud. That's common over the last several elections in Cheeseland as the balance of power has shifted from one party to the other. Expect many absentee ballots to suddenly "turn up", too.

Kevin

--
Tapatalk2

Go take a walk, wrassle and alligator, or somethin'

Go take a walk, wrassle and alligator, or somethin'

Sorta wrestled one earlier today. Got greedy and went for a par 5 in 2. Gator won, srixon lost.

--
Tapatalk2

Got my little sticker. When I voted at 5:00, almost 2,700 of 3,866 registered voters at my polling location had already cast their ballot, and people were streaming in. This was very polarizing and turnout is enormous. People are still in line in Milwaukee even though the polls closed at 8:00. Look for the losing side to scream fraud. That's common over the last several elections in Cheeseland as the balance of power has shifted from one party to the other. Expect many absentee ballots to suddenly "turn up", too.

Kevin

Yeah, I don't doubt it. Polarizing might be an understatement. Some are already coming out and saying he could be impeached in the next few days. What the heck?

Did you see they had lawyers ready for a recount before the polls opened?

I'm in a foul mood too! I'm tired of having roommate's and ready to be home with my family! I'm also tired of playing 9 holes and not finding my iron swing till the 7th hole!

Yeah, I don't doubt it. Polarizing might be an understatement. Some are already coming out and saying he could be impeached in the next few days. What the heck?

Did you see they had lawyers ready for a recount before the polls opened?

440 of them all around the state. Just wait. There shall be much wailing and gnashing of teeth. He's up 18% with 55% of the votes counted, but it can't possibly be true. Something has to be wrong.

Kevin

Kevin

Vote and vote often....I did'nt get what i wanted for chrismas recall santa hahahah....

We should know the dates that the Tour Van will be in DM here in a week or so. Then we can figure out a course and all that. If we need to run, I'm going to request a cart.
Please be on a weekend! ANd let's play Otter Creek at least ONE of the days!

Haha, I'm active but I'm more of a reader than a poster.
I chosen to test, that should really up my post count.

And I don't think I mentioned in here yet, that I shot a 82 today! woohoo!

lol. And now they're reporting people are showing up at the polls in the bigger cities wanting to vote. Uh, polls closed at 8:00 folks. But tomorrows the defeated will be saying hundreds of thousands were disenfranchised. Not sure what it's like in other states, but WI elections have become a bit of a joke.

Kevin

Congrats on the 82 smalls!

--
Tapatalk2
Its because I may not be able to play golf on the 30th, that's why.

lol. And now they're reporting people are showing up at the polls in the bigger cities wanting to vote. Uh, polls closed at 8:00 folks. But tomorrows the defeated will be saying hundreds of thousands were disenfranchised. Not sure what it's like in other states, but WI elections have become a bit of a joke.

Kevin

Dude, thats crazy.

I'm with you though, those numbers can't hold up, can they? Wouldn't that just be the biggest shocker ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back