Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ary I think last year this was Wade's team, but I think that even wade would now tell you that this is Lebron's team. Thats been pretty clear this year.

I'm surprised the Heat haven't pulled away by now. I think Lebron just needs to take over.

I respectfully disagree. Until he decides he is going to take the shots in crunch time, it will never be his team.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I tried to make space like Pierce did against LBJ today.. Didn't go so well. Chalmers with another missed free throw and Pierce with a block? (Charge on Bosh?) Questionable. I'd say it was a block.

Ary I think last year this was Wade's team, but I think that even wade would now tell you that this is Lebron's team. Thats been pretty clear this year.

I'm surprised the Heat haven't pulled away by now. I think Lebron just needs to take over.

Yeah. CB is right on here. Lebron's been leading the team all year. Clearly.

I too am surprised that the Heat haven't gone on a big run yet.

Yeah. CB is right on here. Lebron's been leading the team all year. Clearly.

I too am surprised that the Heat haven't gone on a big run yet.

I dont think anyone would argue who is the better player, especially if you're just looking at this year....but as of right now Wade has brought 100% more championships to the city of miami than LeBron. Personally, i think that still carries a lot of weight.

I respectfully disagree. Until he decides he is going to take the shots in crunch time, it will never be his team.

Tap Tap Taparoo
I think this is the craziest argument of all time, and because I like you I'm going to drop it. We love Kobe because we say he is clutch and "takes the big shot" but if you look at his stats he is TERRIBLE in the final minute of a basketball game but just because he takes the shot, we think he is clutch. Then we have Lebron who more often than not, makes the correct basketball play and we say that he's "not clutch" and that he won't take the big shot. I could go on and on, but it just seems that Lebron will never win in the eyes of a lot of people.

HELL YES, what a run by the Celtics!

WOW! what a HUGE close to that quarter for Boston.

I think this is the craziest argument of all time, and because I like you I'm going to drop it. We love Kobe because we say he is clutch and "takes the big shot" but if you look at his stats he is TERRIBLE in the final minute of a basketball game but just because he takes the shot, we think he is clutch. Then we have Lebron who more often than not, makes the correct basketball play and we say that he's "not clutch" and that he won't take the big shot. I could go on and on, but it just seems that Lebron will never win in the eyes of a lot of people.
He's the best 2nd fiddle in the NBA for sure. He's Robin to D Wade's Batman. That's the 2nd time I've reference Batman and Robin in this thread tonight...wtf? It's bed time. LeBron is great, but Miami is D Wade's team. He was there first and won a title there first. LeBron left his team.

"They got a little twisted in the mind". Not something you expect to hear a HC say about his team lol

Hehe, spot on. I don't know if you read the Reilly article before, but he posed the same arguement. Lebron's 5-13 on last second shots to win or tie in the playoffs. Kobe's 7-26. But Kobe's clutch as hell while Lebron chokes. Epic.

Lebron can't win even when he wins. But he needs to start playing better now or Boston's going to take this one from right underneath him.

That spike from KG really topped off the run. (Even if it wasn't for the tie.) I can see the Celtics going for another run if they see anymore open shots like the last as well.

George Karl:
" And he is not a natural jump-shooter. He's kind of a self-made jump shooter. He makes the ball go in, the ball goes in, but it's not pretty, his balance isn't perfect. It's not going to look like Kevin Durant or Ray Allen. It goes in but at the end of the game that extra extra special player... Sometimes I don't know if he trusts his jumpshot. He needs to get to the rim. If you take away the rim, he's probably going to pass the ball more often than not."

How many rings does Kobe have and majorly contributed to? He doesnt need to call himself King Bryant either. He is a leader. Lebron doesnt inspire his team. The heat remind me of a very individual team. Not Lebrons fault, its the whole team, not just him.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Rondo just doesn't pay attention when he needs to. Poor basketball IQ there.

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

How many rings does Kobe have and majorly contributed to? He doesnt need to call himself King Bryant either. He is a leader. Lebron doesnt inspire his team. The heat remind me of a very individual team. Not Lebrons fault, its the whole team, not just him.

Tap Tap Taparoo

To be fair, Kobe had Shaq and Pau. Shaq >>>>>>> Pau >>>>>>> Anyone Lebron played with until last year. But I see what you're saying in terms of the individual team thing. But Kobe doesn't inspire his teammates. Unless publicly calling them out for bad performances is inspiring.

To be fair, Kobe had Shaq and Pau. Shaq >>>>>>> Pau >>>>>>> Anyone Lebron played with until last year. But I see what you're saying in terms of the individual team thing. But Kobe doesn't inspire his teammates. Unless publicly calling them out for bad performances is inspiring.

His play on the court does. He plays like he has the killer instinct. I just dont see Lebron having that need to go for the jugular like Kobe or Jordan does/did.

Tap Tap Taparoo

His play on the court does. He plays like he has the killer instinct. I just dont see Lebron having that need to go for the jugular like Kobe or Jordan does/did.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I will agree with you on that. No killer instinct in him. Which hurts at some points.

Now it looks like he's got his groove.

Now it looks like he's got his groove.

Until that brick. To be fair though, he has missed a few fairly easy shots over the course of the game, along with everyone else on the floor, really.

Pierce is 5-18 and Rondo is 1-10 in this game, and the Celtics still have a chance, amazing.

Vegas said Miami heat -8 in this game

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Pierce is 5-18 and Rondo is 1-10 in this game, and the Celtics still have a chance, amazing.

I may dislike Pierce more than I dislike LBJ. Dont even know why. Just despise him.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Why oh why does Dwyane Wade just disappear sometimes? He homestly just turns invisible for the longest time then comes back and goes HAM for a few minutes. I don't get it.

I enjoy how the Heat's offense right now is to have the NBA MVP stand in the corner and watch someone else take shots.

I enjoy how the Heat's offense right now is to have the NBA MVP stand in the corner and watch someone else take shots.

Coach Spo at his finest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back