The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice 82.

Kevin

Smally, congrats buddy! That is an awesome day dude!

I'm in a foul mood too! I'm tired of having roommate's and ready to be home with my family! I'm also tired of playing 9 holes and not finding my iron swing till the 7th hole!

I know how that feels. On both accounts. Backcountry bunkhouse night are awful.

And I don't think I mentioned in here yet, that I shot a 82 today! woohoo!

Hey, take that over to the wdyst thread :alien:

Its because I may not be able to play golf on the 30th, that's why.

Ok holding out hope you'll just bring the fellas down to join in.

--
Tapatalk2

Just had the experience of a lifetime. Riley cooper, trent edwards, chad hall, mike kafka, something kell (starting center), Chaz henry..in a suite at the Phillies game. Unbelievable.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Just had the experience of a lifetime. Riley cooper, trent edwards, chad hall, mike kafka, something kell (starting center), Chaz henry..in a suite at the Phillies game. Unbelievable.

That's awesome, One-T! How many of them asked for your autograph?

I think War Eagle caught the Big Break expert posting a cut and paste he was claiming as his own analysis. "As you mentioned in your blog."

Kevin

I'm in a foul mood and not sure why. I hate getting like that.

--
Tapatalk2

I feel ya.. For me it was work today.. That is why I keep the shelve stoked with windsor

That's awesome, One-T! How many of them asked for your autograph?

All of them...but i wasnt giving it. Man...i am not kidding..it was a fun evening. We went to a local bar before the game and i felt like somebody. Everybody was staring at the table and talking. Pretty nuts. I am not a star struck person but it was cooling "living" the lifestyle for a night

Thats insane One-T, what a blast dude! Crazy!

Thats insane One-T, what a blast dude! Crazy!

Yeah bro..it was nuts.

Yeah bro..it was nuts.

I'd have been like a little kid. Entirely I'm sure.

Wow. Tom Barrett conceded. That surprises me.

Kevin

Hey, take that over to the wdyst thread :alien:

I already did! I'm posting it everywhere it is pertinent! hahaha

Wow. Tom Barrett conceded. That surprises me.

Kevin

I think the writing is on the wall and that all he can do. Results are crazy to me from everyone saying all week it was so close.

All of them...but i wasnt giving it. Man...i am not kidding..it was a fun evening. We went to a local bar before the game and i felt like somebody. Everybody was staring at the table and talking. Pretty nuts. I am not a star struck person but it was cooling "living" the lifestyle for a night

now you know how i felt when i met you at the outing!!!

ps thanks for the autograph.

I'd have been like a little kid. Entirely I'm sure.

No u wouldnt...just normal dudes. But it was awesome

Funny picture from the night

a6f821bd-d07d-b97c.jpg

I think the writing is on the wall and that all he can do. Results are crazy to me from everyone saying all week it was so close.

Dude, in the end, after all the hatred and having people waving petitions in their faces everywhere they went, after seeing public buildings and grounds used for recall petition signing, I suspect the Republicans in this state said "We're tired of the whining."

And they all voted.

Kevin

Dude, in the end, after all the hatred and having people waving petitions in their faces everywhere they went, after seeing public buildings and grounds used for recall petition signing, I suspect the Republicans in this state said "We're tired of the whining."

And they all voted.

Kevin

Its amazing what turning out and just voting can do. I wish more would seize their civic duty on both sides and exercise it. The way I figure it anyway is that if you don't vote, don't b----.

Its amazing what turning out and just voting can do. I wish more would seize their civic duty on both sides and exercise it. The way I figure it anyway is that if you don't vote, don't b----.

They're saying locally that there may have been a fair number of Democrats that voted for Walker as they silently support his changes that have lead to some economic improvement in the State. Barrett only won 9 of 72 counties.

Kevin

They're saying locally that there may have been a fair number of Democrats that voted for Walker as they silently support his changes that have lead to some economic improvement in the State. Barrett only won 9 of 72 counties.

Kevin

Wow! I hadn't seen that yet, I'd have never ever expected that with all the ruckus there was.

I finally went to see the Avengers, it was freakin awesome!! I can't believe I hadn't seen it before!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back