cnosil

Reaction score
Ran across this site http://www.mytrueaim.com/ and was wondering if anyone has tried them out. With all the money I spend on golf, $25 doesn't seem like that bad of an investment to give it a try. Searched from some reviews on other golf sites and the posters their seem to like the results. Wish they were available in stores.

I've read about these on another website and the results they got from adding the decals was pretty amazing. I hate not having an alignment aid.

Ran across this site http://www.mytrueaim.com/ and was wondering if anyone has tried them out. With all the money I spend on golf, $25 doesn't seem like that bad of an investment to give it a try. Searched from some reviews on other golf sites and the posters their seem to like the results. Wish they were available in stores.

That's a pretty cool idea behind this, I just don't know If I'd personally buy it maybe I should haha. I don't know which decal I would use though, I'm glad they had a picture of the R11 with it on the crown that way I know it doesn't look too dorky

I may have to order one of these now that I think of it

I've read about these on another website and the results they got from adding the decals was pretty amazing. I hate not having an alignment aid.

The top of my driver is blank and I was thinking that if they work as described on other sites I would have to give it a try. May have to order myself a set and do a review if no on here has tried them.

I think this is pretty cool idea. Not to take away from them, but couldn't you do this with any sticker?

I think I might go with this.

rep1260_450.jpeg

I actually grabbed a set from them but have still yet to do anything with them.

Interesting. The way it frames the ball might be a big bonus, having two lines on my putter has been very beneficial.

--
Tapatalk2

I would be interested to know how this works if someone on the forum tests it.

Hmmmm interesting....might have to get a set for the RazorFit

I guess I need to bust my set out. Maybe I should bring it to Austin Tim?

Interesting stuff. I'd love to read some of the research and development documents behind this product - definitely speaks to those old days of biology and the evolution of the human eye.

I guess I need to bust my set out. Maybe I should bring it to Austin Tim?

Good idea...JB will have the launch monitor there to use them on!

Good idea...JB will have the launch monitor there to use them on!

Will do, could have fun with the temp ones. Some wacky shapes IMO, but if it works....sweet!

Will do, could have fun with the temp ones. Some wacky shapes IMO, but if it works....sweet!

I like the idea of having the LM data to back it up too

These things intrigue me and from what I read around on them they seem to work. Love me some alignment aid.

These things intrigue me and from what I read around on them they seem to work. Love me some alignment aid.

We will let you know what kind of data we see with the this weekend....as well as I am hitting the Razr Fit, if these actually work it could be awesome!

We will let you know what kind of data we see with the this weekend....as well as I am hitting the Razr Fit, if these actually work it could be awesome!

Can't wait to hear/see the results.

Cool I'll be looking forward to your thoughts as the lack of alignment aid on the Fit bothers me.

I saw these a while back and wanted to see GG review them, as the results were pretty substantial.

I may be the only person that prefers no alignment aide on a driver. I have a strange setup anyway and dont put the club head right up next to the ball, so that could have something to do with it.

I may be the only person that prefers no alignment aide on a driver. I have a strange setup anyway and dont put the club head right up next to the ball, so that could have something to do with it.

You aren't alone. Its why I haven't used them, I align at the toe of my driver.

Just wondering if you guys were able to test these out.

Sadly, no.

a) I forgot the dang things
b) We really didn't have much range time or room.

Sorry! I really need to just get them out and mess with them, maybe when my LL driver arrives.

Sadly, no.

a) I forgot the dang things
b) We really didn't have much range time or room.

Sorry! I really need to just get them out and mess with them, maybe when my LL driver arrives.

As Jman said, we ended up not having a whole lot of space or time on the range, I still think I am going to order a set to see what happens.

Come on somebody try these out and let us know how they work.

Back