Callaway Razr X Black 3 wood

Hit it really well again today off the deck and off the tee. Off the tee hit one that measured 270. Dead center of the fairway. It was so good that my fiance who was playing with me asked why I hit my driver at all. To that, I didn't really have a reply. Off the deck it was 255+ pin high, slightly pulled left. Great ball flight and great trajectory. This club is finding a permanent home in my bag even after the MC.

This club is quickly becoming my go to off the tee regardless of length of hole. I have been absolutely crushing this thing. I have been really inconsistent with my driver and this thing is really picking up the slack. I hit 3 of 3 fairways with this off the tee today and was just left in 2 on a long par 5 off the deck. This is my favorite wood in my bag right now.

This club is quickly becoming my go to off the tee regardless of length of hole. I have been absolutely crushing this thing. I have been really inconsistent with my driver and this thing is really picking up the slack. I hit 3 of 3 fairways with this off the tee today and was just left in 2 on a long par 5 off the deck. This is my favorite wood in my bag right now.

This club is so amazing in person, If I had the money I would buy this right now, I tried it out this weekend and I want it now. i wouldn't mind getting a whole set of callways. . .My favorite fairway woods have been callaways. I would love to try this against some of the taylormade stuff cause now I'm looking for a new 5 wood haha

This club is so amazing in person, If I had the money I would buy this right now, I tried it out this weekend and I want it now. i wouldn't mind getting a whole set of callways. . .My favorite fairway woods have been callaways. I would love to try this against some of the taylormade stuff cause now I'm looking for a new 5 wood haha

Dude - I would put this 3 wood up against ANY 3 wood. I would test them out, but I can't imagine (at least for me) any 3 wood being better.

Ain't nothing better than having a reliable off the tee back up plan.

Looks like we might have a 3wood shoot out on Saturday morning at the MC :bashful:

Dude - I would put this 3 wood up against ANY 3 wood. I would test them out, but I can't imagine (at least for me) any 3 wood being better.

I seriously want to go check out this club again, but I may have to wait till later when the prices go down haha, i'm poor right now but if I have some tax money left over I may get the 3 and 5!

Ain't nothing better than having a reliable off the tee back up plan.

Looks like we might have a 3wood shoot out on Saturday morning at the MC :bashful:

Hhahhaha yup. Right now it seems that way, at least from my end - and I know you have TWO to play with.

I seriously want to go check out this club again, but I may have to wait till later when the prices go down haha, i'm poor right now but if I have some tax money left over I may get the 3 and 5!

Good plan dude. Unfortunately, this club is so sick it might be worth trying to scrape the $$ to get it. Each round I play this season, I seem to be relying on it more and more.

Hhahhaha yup. Right now it seems that way, at least from my end - and I know you have TWO to play with.

Gentleman's agreement that we have to take no more than 3woods off the tee, LOL

I am much preferring the Black (Cleveland) over the F3 right now off the tee.

Gentleman's agreement that we have to take no more than 3woods off the tee, LOL

I am much preferring the Black (Cleveland) over the F3 right now off the tee.

HAHHAAHHA. I might not have a choice if this keeps up. Good to hear you have a clear cut winner though- it makes the decision that much easier.

Good plan dude. Unfortunately, this club is so sick it might be worth trying to scrape the $$ to get it. Each round I play this season, I seem to be relying on it more and more.

AH snap, I have to scrape some money now haha it looks so amazing too!

Terrific info in here ghsace. Looking forward to seeing you hit this 3 wood in person.

Terrific info in here ghsace. Looking forward to seeing you hit this 3 wood in person.

Thanks dude. It's going to be a blast playing on Saturday!

Another great day with this. Twice off the tee - 2/2 in fairways. Once off the deck and was pin high slightly to the left - all with great ball flight. The club responds on command for me. I love this 3 wood!

Man I want to give this thing a shot at joining the bag but wouldn't you know it, my 3W decided to start cooperating again. Good to know that this bad boy is out their waiting for its chance. Keep up the good feedback ghsace. Will be nice to hear how it performs down the stretch.

Man I want to give this thing a shot at joining the bag but wouldn't you know it, my 3W decided to start cooperating again. Good to know that this bad boy is out their waiting for its chance. Keep up the good feedback ghsace. Will be nice to hear how it performs down the stretch.

Thanks man! I'll try to get some video or pictures of it at some point in action. The ball flight is perfect.

Well this club saved me again today. 1/1 in fairways off the tee, but the biggest shot of my round was off the deck (rough) on a long par 5. I sprayed my drive right into some trees and had to chip out. With about 260 left to get to the green in reg, I pulled out the Razr X Black 3 wood from the rough. This wasn't from a great lie either mind you as my drive had left quite a bit to be desired. Talk about a round saving shot! Great ball flight, baby draw, landed softly on the approach and settled 18 feet from the pin - setting me up for a nice lag putt par. Every time I demand something from this club it delivers.

I'm going to have to give this a good look in my 3 wood search...

Great shot ghsace!

I'm going to have to give this a good look in my 3 wood search...

Great shot ghsace!

Thanks man! I highly highly recommend giving this club a look and demo. Everything about it just feels good. Good weighting, good balance, good feel. It just feels right. I know it sounds corny by I don't know how else to say it haha.

Just making sure I read this right. The RAZR Black has a draw bias to it? I need ANYTHING but a draw bias club. Can you get these in a neutral or even open setting or do you have to go with the RAZR Fit for that?

Thanks for the info in this thread! It has made me really want to go out and hit one.

Just making sure I read this right. The RAZR Black has a draw bias to it? I need ANYTHING but a draw bias club. Can you get these in a neutral or even open setting or do you have to go with the RAZR Fit for that?

Thanks for the info in this thread! It has made me really want to go out and hit one.

I'll be really honest, I don't think it is that draw biased- maybe slightly- but I have found it perfect for me. I'm sure you could order it a few degrees open. It is absolutely more closed than the Razr Fit, but I'm sure you could custom order one neutral or open.

More of the same with this baby today. Used it off the tee more than I ever had and had the best round I have had all year. Shot a 77 and it was big thanks to this club. Had an eagle and two birdies that were directly related to this 3 wood. Seriously. If you are in the market for a 3 wood, this needs to be on your radar.

Back