Favorite Website to find golf components

GregDan

#DreamTeam
Reaction score
Handicap
I have recently been thinking about building clubs on the side just for fun. Mainly just for myself, friends and family. Was wondering if anybody out there had a favorite site they like to use to find golf components such as iron heads, driver heads, putters, shafts, etc. I would be interested to know what they were. Thanks

(I did a search and didnt find anything for this and it didnt come up with anything. So if this thread exists just merge or delete mods.)

I have recently been thinking about building clubs on the side just for fun. Mainly just for myself, friends and family. Was wondering if anybody out there had a favorite site they like to use to find golf components such as iron heads, driver heads, putters, shafts, etc. I would be interested to know what they were. Thanks

(I did a search and didnt find anything for this and it didnt come up with anything. So if this thread exists just merge or delete mods.)

Try http://www.golfworks.com/

I keep a GolfWorks master catalog laying around for reference. Also like Value Golf as well.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

value golf, Diamond Tour, Golf Works

Thanks hawk for the great reference! Found some really great stuff in there and also a new idea for my new griping and reshafting area! And that know to everyone else for their input have found some good sites

Seriously. Tappin'.

Leaderboard Golf based out of Memphis is a good one to use, they usually have some sweet close out deals.. I bought some green victory half cords on their close out a few years back.. I was shocked to see them

Back