dynarider

insert witty saying here
Reaction score
Handicap
twits
Not my setup, just the actual bag. TM standbag, I think it's a TMZ or some such deal. It's their top of the line stand bag & I hate it. Clubs are constantly getting hung up, won't go all the way back in, the driver & FW woods actually hit the backside of the ball pouch...shutup Harry...& won't allow the clubs to drop all the way in without forcing them. No individual dividers either so each slot typically has 2 clubs except for the putter. Pull 1 club out & the other one wants to come with it.

Thanks for letting me rant.

I feel your pain, My bag does that as well, best to look into something from Ogio now if you are interested in getting a new bag.

Tell me about it. My Golden Bear starter stand bag blows...but I just can't justify spending money on a BAG, seeing how it does nothing for your game.

If you are set on a stand bag we have reviewed quite a few good ones. Check out the OGIO stand bag that Harry reviewed and he is a golf bag nut. We also did the OGIO Edge which is the hybrid bag that they have that is more of a cart bag with legs. Also a very good one.

Dent, I had an Ogio with that Woode club management system...couldn't stand it. I want 13 individual slots along with an external putter well. The Bagboy revolver looks like the one to get.

If you are set on a stand bag we have reviewed quite a few good ones.

I don't need a stand bag as I never ever carry, I always use either my push cart or I ride. It's just a bag that I got a hell of a deal on & now I have learned to hate it over the course of the last 12 months.

I got 4 words for you. Bag Boy Revolver Pro

I feel your pain Dyna, I'm going through the same thing. I've been looking at this I would like to see one in person, but for the money I might take a chance.

I know some may not be interested, but we will be giving away a new golf bag very soon and doing it the old way. Via reverse drawing for 2 nights. Details coming soon.

I have a Datrek Vibe and it holds up very well...

Datrek Vibe Review

I dont understand why people use Cart Bags....
If I am going in a cart, I use the Vibe...If I am walking, I use the Vibe...

One day I will need a new one..this one is 2 yrs old and showing its age just a bit...

Because some people do not walk. I ride and like a bigger bag to hold tons of stuff. I dont like the way stand bags sit in the cart.

Because some people do not walk. ............

I never even thought that some people NEVER walk...but your right
I play on a military course and even the 80 yr old guys get out there with their pull carts..

I suppose if I ever went to a thing like I did on another forum where we played 6 rounds in 5 days, then a cart bag would be more appropriate...

At many of the courses around my area, they do not even allow walkers.

I play on a military course and even the 80 yr old guys get out there with their pull carts..

I use a cart bag on our push carts. Stand bags shift around too much, at least on the carts we bought.

I agree with others' comments on here. If I only used a push/pull cart or a golf cart when I played, I think that I'd use cart bag.

I just ordered a Bag Boy Revolver from TGW, if any of the ladies are interested they have the Ladies Revolver on closeout for $99.88 now.

Did you get the original or the Pro series MO?

Did you get the original or the Pro series MO?

I went with the original, even it was more than I wanted to spend on a bag. OK actually it was more than my wife wanted me to spend on a bag.:D

I had the original for a full season. Heavy Yes, but a darn good bag.

I've been wanting it for awhile, it will be so nice to have every club in it's own slot. I'm pretty excited about it.

Congrats on the new bag MO.

Back