Caption This Contest 7-18-09

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Caption this photo and win a THP prize pack.

Here are the rules.

1. Only one entry per person
2. Do not quote the photo when making your entry.
3. By entering this contest you agree that if you win, you will take a picture of the prize and post it in the contest winners thread.

594357823_sGsAX-L-1.jpg

This contest will run until Monday evening. Sorry for the blurry photo, when we saw this on tv, I knew it had to be a Caption This.

After missing the cut at Turnberry, Tiger dawned a green unitard and officially hit rock-bottom.

Don't take a divot, don't take a divot, PLEASE don't take a divot !!!!

The Coke-machine gnomes, hard at work carbonating your beverage.

Practice for Forecaddies of next year's Open

The Mario Brothers take up golf!

Brett Favre is spotted here in a green jumpsuit. It was apparently his initiation after coming out of retirement for the 146th time. Welcome to the Vikings, Brett!

Just another Saturday night at the JB/GG residence.

Footage from the extended version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Charlie and Grandpa Joe get fitted for new sticks.

Get in the hole!

Testers at the Pinnacle factory compare the high flight and long distance models of golf balls.

Why do these hip hop people make everything huge, from jewelry to rims, and now, golf clubs.

I didn't miss the cut. Tiger did. Why isn't he wearing a read jumpsuit?

Far Contestant: "This is an easier shot than the one i had out of the fescue on the 75th hole of the Open Championship yesterday!"

:banghead:

This is so much better than yesterdays "wack a mole" round.

"FORE!!(skin)"

This one will run until 7pm EST.

"This is not what Augusta had in mind when opening up its membership to women"

John Daily to his caddie – “Dude – I gotta give up the late nights, the booze, nicotine and caffeine – you have no idea what I just saw on the 17th fairway…..”.

Got to remember do not take a divot................... remember no divot..........remember no divot..............remember no divot.................remember no divot.

Back