Ordering clubs direct from Nickent...

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Whats been everyone's experience here? I placed an order 2 days ago for a couple clubs and still no shipping email even though the status has been ready to ship since yesterday. I was hoping to play these bad boys this weekend but thats not gonna happen. Are they usually a bit slow to ship or is it just my luck?

They were on time for me. However us East coasters have to remember that ground shipping from CA is about 5 days. So even if they shipped on the next day (which is rare in the golf world), it would be Monday or Tuesday of next week. Most companies shipping takes about a week to get to us. I would say in MD, it would be about the same. Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.

Im not concerned as much about the time it takes but that it still hasnt shipped out yet. I guess Im used to items that are in stock usually ship same or next day.

Most of the companies we deal with take 2 days to ship. However I will also add that most of them do NOT update the shipping status right away. So although it could be out or going out today, you may not know it yet. They have great customer service though, you can always call and get a status.

Maybe I'll call tomorrow if the status doesnt change. Hate being THAT guy lol.

Being on the east coast as well I have had the same experiences after making many orders directly through their website.

So when you guys ordered did the Shopatron site EVER change to shipped? Mine still says ready to ship. Ive called the shopatron number but that provides no help at all, just regurgitates what I already can see online.

Call Nickent directly and see what they say. I honestly cannot remember if mine updated. All I know is that it took 7 days for the package to arrive.

Should I call the number thats listed on the website for Nickent? I know being on the west coast they wont be there for a bit.

That is what I would do.

When I ordered my wrench directly from them it took 2-3 days to ship then 3-4 days to arrive.

Back