Which company is the most Underrated?

HandyManny

This Is Paradise
Reaction score
Hey THP members & guest

This idea came from JB's post about "What company irks you?" Thank you for the idea Josh.

So as the title says, I want to know your opinion and even your friends about what company is the most underrated & why?
My personal opinion is Wilson Staff is one of the most underrated company's at least in the U.S.
I honestly believe they just cant keep up with the marketing of the other competitors and therefore lack in popularity. But I know that they have awesome products.
If this is different then by all means please correct me. I've heard they are popular in Europe & Asia but not in the states. Share your opinion and lets start hot topic.
Respectfully, Manuel M.

Bridgestone

Adams Golf

I really think Top Flite has came a long, long ways. Since I tried out the Gamer V2, it's been my go to ball. I also am a huge fan of Cobra, lots of people I know turn their nose up at Cobra but since I got my AMP Offset Driver I've became a huge fan of the company.

Im going to go with either Wilson staff or bridgestone. Bridgestone may have one of the best product lines that you cant find in most market areas. Wilson has some beautiful product but because they havent had a high quality ball until late and the fact that the staff name is tarnished by the cheap walmart products has really hurt the name.

Bridgestone

Have to agree with you. With many notable players on tour - Couples, Kutcher, Price, Love III and today's winner Snedeker playing them, I don't get why their product are not being offered/displayed in golf store like Golfsmith. And not to mention that you probably won't see their clubs show up on GD' Hot List either. They definitely deserve more recognition.

A friend of mine swears by Yonex....

Bridgestone and Wilson Staff. They don't make a huge marketing splash compared to other OEMs but they have some great products.

Cobra & Adams. I am gaming a Cobra Driver & Adams irons & hybrids. Love their stuff.

Doesn't this topic already exist? I swear it does.

Also, Nike.

Cobra or Bridgestone.

I think Warrior Golf is underrated. I'm kidding it would be Bstone and Cobra IMO.

Amphibians can tapatalk!

Have to agree with you. With many notable players on tour - Couples, Kutcher, Price, Love III and today's winner Snedeker playing them, I don't get why their product are not being offered/displayed in golf store like Golfsmith. And not to mention that you probably won't see their clubs show up on GD' Hot List either. They definitely deserve more recognition.

The problem is a lot of those guys don't use many Bridgestone clubs. They play the ball and the irons based on what I remember from last year's WITBs.

Doesn't this topic already exist? I swear it does.

Also, Nike.

I didn't see it but I got the link now. Maybe JB will merge these 2 together.

Tour Edge Exotics. By far.

Nike. People think it's junk and I feel sorry for them.

I'd agree with this as well as TEE. The only reason I might disagree is I think people know and respect them now, at least more so than say 5 years ago.

Ill go with Nike and Adams. Some say Bridgestone, but in my own, unimportant opinion, they just make good irons and good balls for the higher handicapper. The RX line is genius. I've hit the driver, hybrid, irons, wedges, and balls. Frankly, wasn't impressed with any except the J40 CB's. the hybrid was decent.

Adams has some solid products. I don't know how they can be underrated with the #1 hybrid on tour though?

Nike is the most underrated though. They make solid products for a wide variety of golfers. Makes me mad when people label Nike as a cheap and not made well. The R&D team that Nike has is up there with the big boys. Solid products, good price. They also make the best, again my own opinion, apparel you can buy.

Adams, Wilson Staff and Bridgestone.

I honestly agree completely. Plus, I know I've been historically guilty of this after the Dymo driver (but DAMN the Dymo2 FW was SO good with the quad keel).

Easily Adams. They make some really quality clubs.

Back