Atlanta Area - 2013 THP Invitational #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2013 THP Invitational Series will be kicking off in March of 2013 in Dallas, Texas. Today THP is announcing the dates for stop #7 and that will be held in the Atlanta area. Full details of the event including some killer prizes will be upcoming, but we wanted to start a "preview" thread letting everybody know when the show will be in town.

If you would like to see what a THP Invitational looks like, check out these pictures from the recent event in Atlanta.

THP Invitational #1 - Recap & Pictures

Invitational
How do you get invited? Your Albatross Club Membership is your invitation. If you are a member of the 2013 Albatross Club, you are invited to play in this event. If you are not and want to play, all you have to do is join the club. You can do so by clicking here.

Cost
The cost for the event will be announced soon, but like all of our Invitationals, we will work hard to keep costs in check for people.

When & Where
August 17th, 2013
Course TBA

Format
This THP Invitational will be a 2 man team format. The kicker here is that THP will make the teams.

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. In addition this is open to men and women of all ages (under 18 must be accompanied by an adult).

Prizes
Soon to be announced Title Sponsor will have FANTASTIC prizes.
THP Invitational Champions Trophies.
Winners will also be featured in the THP Event Hall of Fame (You can see that by clicking the link above).

Dinner
Post tournament, participants will be invited to get together at a local restaurant (details of spot TBA) for dinner, drinks and fun. GolferGal and myself will be there and personally buy the winners their 1st beverage of the evening (age restrictions apply).

Signing Up
Once all of the details are ready, a new thread will be up that will list all of the info on how to signup. Like all of the Invitationals, there will only be a limited amount of spots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another announcement??? Its not even 9:30 on Monday!

"Swag Swag"-Ray J

Can't wait for another chance to tee it up with the THP Crew in Atlanta.

Beware to any northerners thinking about coming down though, it will be the heat AND the humidity :act-up:

very tempting

Now this is what I'm talking bout! It was such a blast last year and the course Bear's Best, was outstanding.

Oh boy, this is going to be so much fun. Looking forward to seeing so many of my THP friends in ATL.

Tremendous! Date is open that weekend and I am in for sure. Calendar is locked in. Lots of great courses in the area to pick from. I'm sure we'll get a nice one.

Dude, that thing will forever haunt my brain.

and if u start to forget, I'll send the pic

lots of great THPERS down that way too

Yes! I just put this date in my calendar. I can't wait to see what course is hosting.

Dangit. Another one I can't make. Just a little bit too early! I'll see if I can bait my parents into letting me move in early so I can go!

Dangit. Another one I can't make. Just a little bit too early! I'll see if I can bait my parents into letting me move in early so I can go!

You can't not come down. It would be a real shame for you to miss it.

You can't not come down. It would be a real shame for you to miss it.

Class starts the Wednesday after that. Not sure I'll be able to get down there that early. But I really don't want to miss this one.

This is the other invitational on my radar. I am hoping to make it to this one as well but I will have to work some stuff out.

I have every intentions of getting back down Will!! Atlanta was great to me last year. Truly a wonderful group of THPers in that area.
Awesome, Dan. I'll want to hear all about that Morgan Cup victory.

This is a no brainer, I will be present for this and hope I can assist in getting it setup again.

Awesome, Dan. I'll want to hear all about that Morgan Cup victory.

You'll need to be partnered with me so I can tell how Team Paradise swept the floor with the other teams

You'll need to be partnered with me so I can tell how Team Paradise swept the floor with the other teams

Storytelling time FTW

I should be clear for this. Looking forward to teeing it up with another large group of THPers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back