Cleveland Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

lol, maybe poorly worded on my part, the fact we can get so many entries that are different just shows how creative people have been throughout the process...both early and late

I broke out in tears...lol! Glad to be working remote today. Two great threads to be following along with today.

Time to grab my phone charger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick question, Do the words "SMART SQUARE" have to be spoken or do they just have to appear in the Vine video? Looking at the first post JB put up it reads like this:

"The only thing required from us is the words "Smart Square" must be in there."

If anyone can provide clarification I would appreciate it.

I am not a judge nor do I have any authority in anything but I read it as you have to either speak it in your video or show the words in the video.

Again I have no authority whatsoever. Just my $.02

Finally, After years of being outcast as just the square peg, there is justice and respect! Squares every where rejoice!

Smart Square, getting respect for the square peg. The Hackers Paradise , Cleveland Golf #THPMChttps://vine.co/v/hQXMrLD102I

Sorry to repost, I wanted to update my vine a touch

My Entry: NOTE: Reposted and re-tweeted with correct format (thanks TyJohnston)!

Hope you liked it!

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY
Hawk, AtlGolfer, GregDan, Pkielwa, jlukes, TexasHacker34, tpluff, TR2GRN18​

Last edited:
Why is it that Vine makes a habit of dropping the @ sign on videos? I was going to retweet it and try to add it back to ClevelandGolf, but Vine doesn't seem to want me to do that either.

Really cool stuff in here! You guys should be in professional marketing ? ... It's like us wannabes trying to compete on the PGA tour. ? I see
home runs in so many posts on here. You should be extremely proud of yourselves ?

Why is it that Vine makes a habit of dropping the @ sign on videos? I was going to retweet it and try to add it back to ClevelandGolf, but Vine doesn't seem to want me to do that either.

I've had that issue also so I just copy the URL from Vine and paste it into the tweet. Works much better.

Thank you, it drops the at all the time on mine, I will try that next time

I've had that issue also so I just copy the URL from Vine and paste it into the tweet. Works much better.

The only way I could get mine to work is instead of clicking Share on Twitter, I selected Share To... and then selected twitter from there. It seems like that actually opens the twitter app and links it to your vine video. Hope that helps.

Connect your vine to automatically post to your twitter.

Man, I'm having issues getting Castor's to play on my mobile. I want to see it! Sounds awesome from all the comments. All the others are working. Just issues with that one weird. Will have to try later from the computer.

Awesome entries everyone! Keep 'em coming!

1 more day to go everyone, still plenty of time to get in on the action

Connect your vine to automatically post to your twitter.

I'm able to post the Vine to Twitter okay. It just changes the comments (The Tweet) to drop the @. In this case, it not only dropped the @, it defaulted to Cleveland Golf. That is not what I typed in the comments section. @ClevelandGolf will never see that post on Twitter.

Really cool stuff in here! You guys should be in professional marketing �� ... It's like us wannabes trying to compete on the PGA tour. �� I see
home runs in so many posts on here. You should be extremely proud of yourselves ��

I know what you mean buddy. Some of these entries are truly professional grade. I usually try not to look at any entries until after I make mine and post it. But, this time I did and almost just gave up. But, I'm too hard headed to not try.

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY
Hawk, AtlGolfer, GregDan, Pkielwa, jlukes, TexasHacker34, tpluff, TR2GRN18​

Ken, just type @clevelandgolf and @hackersparadise in the comments, don't select the default it tries to give you. On Vine, THP is @thehackersparadise, so its different than twitter, thats why it doesn't transfer over.

Ken, just type @clevelandgolf and @hackersparadise in the comments, don't select the default it tries to give you. On Vine, THP is @thehackersparadise, so its different than twitter, thats why it doesn't transfer over.

Yeah Greg. I think I posted @ClevelandGolf instead of @clevelandgolf. I think next time I'll be able to get it done.

Yep. Some of us have creativity and some of us well, we try but it's an uphill battle. Keep slugging away partner as they may excuse the creativity and see something in the person submitting the entry, that works for the company. Fingers crossed and keep em coming ?⛳

Just retweeted mine, no @'s here either.

Here is my official entry. Hopefully you just need "SMART SQUARE" within the Vine Video and not actually spoken.

Good luck to everyone and there are some quality entries. No one should be ashamed of anything.

dude you are too much! Freaking hilarious

Forget child proofing your house....it has to be NATE Proof!

Nothing about you not hurting yourself this time? You OK dude? ;)

Back