Atlanta Area - 2013 THP Invitational #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a good date for me, between our Sr club championship and our club championship.

You'll need to be partnered with me so I can tell how Team Paradise swept the floor with the other teams
Freddy bringing the smack. I like it

I want to make this happen, two-three weeks after the MC may make travelling up for it difficult though. I will do my best.

Awesome, Dan. I'll want to hear all about that Morgan Cup victory.

I'd love to bring stories of a Team Albatross victory to Atlanta with me, but I'm more excited to share stories about the even itself. I've built up the Morgan Cup to be one heck of an experience and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if it delivers.

In any case, I am really looking forward to seeing what course is selected for this invitational. Obviously hoping/cheering for a course North of the city, but will be pumped to check out whatever makes the cut.

I want to make this happen, two-three weeks after the MC may make travelling up for it difficult though. I will do my best.

Team Albatross Reunion Tour!

Can't wait to be a part of this and meet everyone!

Put in the calendar...in ink!!! Looking forward to this.

Road trip?

I'm in.

The first one in Atlanta was great, I'm sure this one will be as well!

It's on my calendar. Already cannot wait to tee it up.

Much thanks to JB and GG for not scheduling the ATL Invitational for the prior weekend -- 8/10 is my wedding anniversary.

You'll need to be partnered with me so I can tell how Team Paradise swept the floor with the other teams

That would work well -- Canadan would make sure that you play the proper tees... :alien:

That would work well -- Canadan would make sure that you play the proper tees... :alien:

That'd make for a great group.. Freddie is another sneaky evader of actually golfing with me. I'd be down to watch that fluid swing for a few hours for sure.

I'm thinking another trip to Atlanta could be in the cards for me!

Ok, this I plan on making this event!

That'd make for a great group.. Freddie is another sneaky evader of actually golfing with me. I'd be down to watch that fluid swing for a few hours for sure.
I think we can get this worked out.
Listen, I played where the group wanted to play. This time I will play the back regardless of who is my group.
Dangit. Another one I can't make. Just a little bit too early! I'll see if I can bait my parents into letting me move in early so I can go!
You could always stay with JT. Although I'm not sure if there is room for you parents so you'd have to come alone.....I'm messing with Charlie

Listen, I played where the group wanted to play. This time I will play the back regardless of who is my group.

All in good fun, my friend. Can't wait to tee it up with you again.

I will say, if you and Canadan are paired together, we will probably see the field get lapped three times -- on the first nine.

All in good fun, my friend. Can't wait to tee it up with you again.

I will say, if you and Canadan are paired together, we will probably see the field get lapped three times -- on the first nine.

I know just wanted to remind you I'm versatile...hehe

Dan is a solid 10hdcp, we would barely get buy

I know just wanted to remind you I'm versatile...hehe

Dan is a solid 10hdcp, we would barely get buy

I think Dan is only a 10hdcp on the metric scale.

I think we can get this worked out.

You could always stay with JT. Although I'm not sure if there is room for you parents so you'd have to come alone.....I'm messing with Charlie

Haha, I'm sure I'll get something figured out. You know I'm going to do my best to make it to this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back