Atlanta Area - 2013 THP Invitational #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like these are a lot of fun. Looking forward to meeting everyone there.

Looks like this would be the perfect time to make my emergence onto the THP playing scene! I'll be there!

making plans to be there already

It'll be good to see you again charlie
Haha, I'm sure I'll get something figured out. You know I'm going to do my best to make it to this one!

Listen, I played where the group wanted to play. This time I will play the back regardless of who is my group.

Yeah Freddie, I don't know you did this until True Blue. You little trickster:alien:

If I get to play with JT again I'm playing the red tees so I can stay within 40 yards of his drives!

I'm in that will be a great weekend coming for sure .

Sign me up. You guys are good to little guys. I can wait to join the fun.

This old gal plans to be there!

This is slightly further away for me than Chicago but, unlike Chicago, I don't have to alter my work schedule for this event; ergo, this is in the lead if I decide to make 2 events this year.

If I get to play with JT again I'm playing the red tees so I can stay within 40 yards of his drives!

Haha. Fair enough my man. It was a joy playing with you that day.

I know just wanted to remind you I'm versatile...hehe

Dan is a solid 10hdcp, we would barely get buy
All in good fun, my friend. Can't wait to tee it up with you again.

I will say, if you and Canadan are paired together, we will probably see the field get lapped three times -- on the first nine.
I think Dan is only a 10hdcp on the metric scale.

hahaha I can't believe I missed these shenanigans... How'd you shoot the last time we were in the same state Freddie? Did the golden ticket rattle you?

I hope you give me the appropriate strokes of a 10 handicap when we play!! :alien:

I plan on making this one. I do want War to go as well. It would be only fair to give him one last chance to beat me. Especially after the beatdown he will have received a few weeks earlier. Lets make this one happen War!!

Just talked to the boss lady. We will be there.

It is pretty exciting to read back through this thread. Lots of old friends plus a bunch of new old friends in HOTlanta. I'm breaking out in a sweat thinking about Atlanta in August.

I agree Don, this thread is getting me excited for the ATL August Invitational. See you there buddy.

Bump because I'm excited for the ATL Invitational

I'm pumped to see where this ends up. Atlanta golf is fun.

I'm pumped to see where this ends up. Atlanta golf is fun.

Me too! So many great courses in the Atlanta area. I'm kinda hoping it's one I haven't played before. I enjoyed scratching Bear's Best off my list with the 1st invitational.

This one is starting to set up nicely for me. Move-in at school is the day after this. Hoping I can convince my parents to drive down a day early so I can play in this! That would be awesome.

This one is starting to set up nicely for me. Move-in at school is the day after this. Hoping I can convince my parents to drive down a day early so I can play in this! That would be awesome.

Nice to see this!!

I think there's a very good chance the Ohio contingent makes this thrip. I hear RobDean and MikeDean are itching for some ATL golf.

Nice to see this!!

I think there's a very good chance the Ohio contingent makes this thrip. I hear RobDean and MikeDean are itching for some ATL golf.

Hard to resist, the birthplace of the Golden Ticket

Nice to see this!!

That would be awesome. It was great to have you guys in Myrtle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back