Atlanta Area - 2013 THP Invitational #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
East Lake would be a killer too!

Peachtree Golf Club is where you really want to play. But, there's no chance that any of us are getting on there.

I'm thinking both the Atlanta Athletic club and East Lake are private?

Who's got the hookup for East Lake because I really want to be your friend.

War Eagle from my iPhone

You be correct sir.

But The Manor is not. That is where Heath Slocum plays out of.

You guys know we picked a great spot. AAC wanted us but we turned them down as did Augusta. The THP invite is original and deserved its own thunder. You'll be pleased!

I wish my parents still lived in Sugarloaf. I loved playing that course the few times I was able to.

You guys know we picked a great spot. AAC wanted us but we turned them down as did Augusta. The THP invite is original and deserved its own thunder. You'll be pleased!

I believe in you Freddie.

Yep. You can sometimes find a way onto these courses, but you have to know someone.

True story: Two years ago, I accidentally called Atlanta Athletic Club about a tee time at another course. (I had a brain fart and just called AAC by mistake.) While I was trying to confirm the time, the pro asked for my member number. When I told him that I wasn't a member and that I reserved the time online, there was a long, awkward pause. Ultimately, I realized that I was an idiot that called the wrong course before he could tell me.

I wish my parents still lived in Sugarloaf. I loved playing that course the few times I was able to.

Fun course. Terrible walk. One of the worst I remember on the Junior Season.

I played there the weekend I was married (11 years ago. Dang, time flies.) Wonderful course.

Yep. You can sometimes find a way onto these courses, but you have to know someone.

True story: Two years ago, I accidentally called Atlanta Athletic Club about a tee time at another course. (I had a brain fart and just called AAC by mistake.) While I was trying to confirm the time, the pro asked for my member number. When I told him that I wasn't a member and that I reserved the time online, there was a long, awkward pause. Ultimately, I realized that I was an idiot that called the wrong course before he could tell me.

You probably booked it a Alpharetta Athletic Club. Don't worry, I did that too Seth. You are not alone. The guy laughed at me.

Dang Freddie, I just checked my pulse rate and it's 250 :bulgy-eyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back