Morgan Cup - Video Thread

You're lucky you didn't get sued for that. Serious business right there.

I know man...dang posting pictures on THP

HAHA at Kelly's sweaty balls! That was great dude I need to look into some of those ASB forged shorts, I bet they're soft.

NSFW due to one cuss word.

Grrrrrr! nice job JN!

lol at Tim's brother. Is that a 10 gallon hat?

AHAHAHA that was awesome JN. Gotta learn ya somthin !!! LOL

Quintuple Bogey Quinn...hahahahaha...very funny JN.

Another good video from JN. You're really bringing it for this event!

Awesome video JN. Hysterical name. Nice work dude!!

JN - bringing the funny.

Kelly - helping your sponsor w/ new inventions is going above and beyond buddy.

You guys are doing some GO HACKERS great videos. I watch at night with my earbuds in and GO HACKERS will be laughing hysterically, look up and see my sMom staring at me like I'm nuts (which is kinda applicable). Keep 'em GO HACKERS coming guys!

Thanks guys!

NSFW due to one cuss word.

LOL.....too funny little brother....Now I gotta kick your ass.....GRRRRRRR

And I know this has been said before....but Never put anything on here that you don't want Jersey Nate to find and use against you.....LOL

[video=youtube;z-IxLLqiGts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-IxLLqiGts[/video]

Nice video dude, I'm loving all the bald heads popping up on THP, its like the new fad

Nice one deano! Even busted out the SPAM shirt. Too bad you couldn't incorporate a football helmet.

I know a lot of you guys were worried about me being able survive in the heat so I taught i'd give you a little look into my prep work. Technically this could be considered NSFW

Dude that was so funny, very original there, loved the ASB feature of those shorts dude I need to get me some of those too!

Nice one deano! Even busted out the SPAM shirt. Too bad you couldn't incorporate a football helmet.

there's still plenty of time for that. I was pretty pumped when my SPAM shirt came in the mail. Though it was kind of strange getting home to find a package from Hormel on my porch. I guess that's like 2nd nature to Jake though

there's still plenty of time for that. I was pretty pumped when my SPAM shirt came in the mail. Though it was kind of strange getting home to find a package from Hormel on my porch. I guess that's like 2nd nature to Jake though

I am sure it is. And now you have a wicked SPAM shirt from here on out. Bonus.

I am sure it is. And now you have a wicked SPAM shirt from here on out. Bonus.

hell yeah! You can bet that will be making the trip to MB

Hormel=deliciousness!!

Back