Last TaylorMade Staff Member - 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Thank you Seth for a heart felt video and now go enjoy the heck out of your journey :D:blob::bananadance::clapp::drinks::golf2::guitar::golf::thumb:

Seth, you knocked it out of the park man! So happy for you man!

See if you can get to RTJ in Feb. for a practice round with a bunch of other THP'rs!

Congrats man!

Hoping this works. I'm working with a bunch of Apple stuff, which usually equals fail.

My ramblings are not much better.

Did this just really happen? Seriously, I'm in the Morgan Cup!?!!?

Possibly the best and most heartfelt reaction video I have ever seen. Seth, my brother, I am so happy for you. As for you saying you don't deserve this? That is hogwash. You absolutely deserve this.

Congrats Seth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What an incredible video!! Seth, if you heard excited shouts coming from the Chattanooga area around 8:05...they were from me. So excited to have you as part of this journey regardless of teams.

Seth, great reaction video man. Love the emotion! Congrats again !

Using Tapatalk

Love it Seth, absolutely loved it! So damn happy for you man.

Congrats Seth!

Tap Tap

Well done Seth! Congrats brother! To the team that has the honor of having Seth as a teammate, you've got a great teammate in Seth. Not punctual but a solid friend you will have for the rest of your lives.

Congrats, ATLGolfer!

That was awesome, Seth. So happy you are going to be a part of #THPMC this year.

I look forward to beating you.

Awesome video, Seth. Inspirational and heartfelt. Congrats on being selected, man.

Congrats ATL! Enjoy the journey.

Congrats Mr. 75!

Congrats ATLClive!

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Since Seth was my captian at the unofficial gauntlet we have talked alot. Cannot be happier for you my friend

What!?! So very excited for you Seth! I've been at an industry association function tonight so just seeing the news! This is fantastic. Looking forward to following your journey!

SETH!!!

Great video, Seth. Excited to get to know you more throughout this journey, and welcome to the effing Morgan Cup!

Congrats Seth...I know how much you wanted this. Congrats!!!!

Congrats !!!

Congrats Seth!!

I'm so pumped for you Seth! Congrats.

Awesome video Seth. Every word spoken hit the heart. Not only for you but as me as well. Looking forward to meeting you man! Soak it in!!!!

Back