Des Moines Outing in October

You two together is something to witness. ;)

tappin from my big as note2

Nah. Tucked myself in early because I didn't pace myself the nite before. Lol

I honestly don't recall much except that bartender getting a bigger stink eye as time went on.

I just remember needing a funnel to stay up with you too. Kept thinking you guys needed to come up for air eventually.

I decided to go big. God that drive home was terrible. I listened to public talk radio to keep my head from hurting and sat on a volcano the whole way.

I decided to go big. God that drive home was terrible. I listened to public talk radio to keep my head from hurting and sat on a volcano the whole way.

Guess being under the weather was a blessing for me. Did the neighbors complain?

Let's do it again! Oh wait, we are :D

Let's do it again! Oh wait, we are :D

You up for it BullDog? Might need another place, oh stink eye will sort of see us coming.

hahahaha. Oh man. What kind of bar was that and why were we the only people in it?

*packs the earplugs*

LOL just kidding Taylor!

Oh the memories....

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

So you are in???

Planning on it, but work will tell me soon. I start a training session in Lincoln some time in October, but have days off here and there. Won't know for sure until close to then.

Oh man..maybe half of it..lmao.. of ya all would of seem me. .oh my

I don't know even talking to Taylor when he is not drunk I might want some ear plugs.

Alright I am loud I get it hehehe

So Harvester is giving a break on 16 or more. If TCI is the plan on Sunday, will they give a break as well?

I'm trying to get a fellow THP'er from Georgia to come up for this weekend.

Has anyone looked at the hole layout for hole 18 at the Harvester. Par 5, layup is to an island. kind of crazy, and very cool.

hv-hole18.jpg

~Rock

There is nothing easy about The Harvester.

So Harvester is giving a break on 16 or more. If TCI is the plan on Sunday, will they give a break as well?

I'm trying to get a fellow THP'er from Georgia to come up for this weekend.

They may but I feel like we will have way less for Sunday. We will have to see

Has anyone looked at the hole layout for hole 18 at the Harvester. Par 5, layup is to an island. kind of crazy, and very cool.

hv-hole18.jpg

~Rock

Mr City Champion,

I know with your swing you can drive that green.

Back