FS: LH PING G15 10.5 DRIVER w/ UST Proforce V2 75g Regular $120 shipped USA

PaneraiMan

Reaction score
Handicap
Guys,
Bought this Lefty PING G15 10.5* DRIVER with almost new Original Head Cover from a local Golfsmith store. Played with stock shaft for awhile, had GS cut it to 44.5 and put lite Winn 25G grip on to balance SW and added some lead tape to the head, still did not fit my swing, so I had it re-shafted by Golfsmith with Brand New super popular as we all know UST Proforce V2 shaft in Regular Flex at 75 grams ($60 value) tipped .75in, and a new Golf Pride Multi Comp grip ($10 value). Club is 45' in length. This one came out to be too heavy and a bit too stiff for my swing, which is average SS 85-87, 92 on the best day.

The driver is in very good condition and has no crown marks, except one sky mark on the edge of the crown and the face next to aligning aid on the crown, it is hard to see in person and on the picture, and I bought it with it already on the crown, the sole has regular hair like scratches from regular use, shaft is pretty much new.

I have the original Ping TFC 169 D Regular shaft with Winn Lite 25 gram grip on it, if requested I can mail it along with a club. Thanks for looking guys.. Asking $120 shipped in USA.

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

f.jpg

e.jpg

g.jpg

Last edited:
Please make me an offer before I put the original Ping Shaft back in the club and put in on the bay, and sell this UST shaft separate. Thank you all for looking.

no one at all? You think if i put the original ping TFC shaft in and original ping grip and try to sell it then, would it be more takers for lets say $75?

And then maybe sell the UST shaft seperate with that brand new Golf Pride Multi grip separate for $50.. what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Back