Half Day of Work Today!!!

Craig Mac

Reaction score
I am leaving work at noon today to meet up with a few guys I have met on BOTL.org at Emersons Of Norfolk for a Don Pepin Garcia Rolling Event. Should be a nice relaxing afternoon/evening. I have a feeling I'll have the taste buds of a Billy Goat by the end of the night, hehe.

http://www.emersonscigars.com/events.html

ummmm Billy Goat.

Yer a slacker. :bad:

Seriously though, is he going to be there? If so, you're in for a real treat. He rolled a pipe when he was here in town, that was freakin incredible!

Seriously though, is he going to be there? If so, you're in for a real treat. He rolled a pipe when he was here in town, that was freakin incredible!

Yes, he will be there rolling!! I've heard about his pipe shapped cigars, that is impressive!!

A great event and Pepin is a very nice guy! He made his way around and through his translator had a few words with most people there. I was there early enough to spend a few minutes talking to him. He asked me what I was smoking and I had just lit a Tat Angeles, he then asked me if I had tried the My Father and I told him only in the Lancero. He suggested I try the No. 2 as it was a good cigar. My response was, "every one of your cigars is GREAT!" he got a good laugh out of it and said "thank you" in English. Very pleasant man! Unfortunately we didn't get to watch him roll anything due to the fact he didn't have his kit due to customs problems according to the rep.

dpg2.jpg

Brian, "The Don", Craig Mac, Dan

dpg4.jpg

They raffled off these Pepin rolled pipes and bats

dpg3.jpg

The three of us got his autograph, I believe it is "To my friend, Jose Pepin Garcia"

Very cool CM.

Back