Pretty Awesome Gesture

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
Many of you know Chad Coleman from Callaway Golf. His pet dog Henry is having some health issues and the the expenses are mounting. His wife posted a GoFundMe to help so I thought I would share it if you would like to help.

https://www.gofundme.com/u4yd8-henrys-vet-bills

WTG David. I'll be donating shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donation in: thanks for sharing! It's heartbreaking to see a dog who needs help. Been through it too many times myself.

Chad and his wife are good people and they care about their dogs like family.
He is a THPer and someone that has helped shape many a weekend for THPers at events.

If you cannot donate, please have them in your thoughts and prayers.

Awesome post. Thanks for the link. Donation sent

Pretty Awesome Gesture

Fupresti was kind enough to start a thread on this, but I wanted to follow up with this. You can help out here and Budget Golf is going to match it.
Chad and his family are going through a tough thing and many of us have gone through it. Couple that with our love for pets on THP and we hope we can help a friend in need.

Even if you cannot donate, please have Henry in your thoughts and prayers.

https://www.gofundme.com/u4yd8-henrys-vet-bills

Donation sent. Get well soon, Henry!

Thanks for posting Fupresti. Chad is awesome, and love to see THP'ers step in and help. Donation Sent. Pretty amazing gesture by Budget Golf on Twitter to match our donations. They are an awesome company.

Chad is an amazing person, and while I haven't met his wife, he has assured me that she is even better than he is. And she's a teacher :) (teacher of the year in fact!!!). Any help anyone can give them I'm sure they would be grateful. I can't stress enough how deserving these two people are for your help, thoughts or prayers.

Thats awesome

if you donated, please make sure and DM Budget Golf so they know and can match it

in. wishing chad and his family all the best.

I saw on IG his dog was having some health issue, thanks for posting up the GFM. Chad is a good dude and I'll make a donation shortly.

Wow what an amazing gesture.

As our silver girl has degenerative kidney disease stemming from her past with Lyme Disease, we know all too well how kidney issues can effect our best friends and on your finances.

T&Ps to Chad, Ashley, and, of course, Henry.

This is sad to hear. Thoughts and prayers go out to Chad and his wife. Hopefully Henry is able to get the help he needs. We've had to endure some pretty hefty vet bills with our little guy as well, so I feel their pain. Donation coming when I get home tonight.

Incredible gesture!

Such an awesome gesture

That is one hell of a gesture by Budget Golf

I saw Chad had post some videos on Instagram (might have been SnapChat) of Ashley holding Henry and the comment was Henry being a fighter. I didn't want to get noisy so I didn't ask. I'm glad Fupresti found the Go Fund Me page and posted about it.

Get well lil buddy!!!

Make sure you DM Budget Golf everybody so they can match your donation.

Just donated and sent a DM to Budget Golf. This awesome of them to do. Makes me want to do business with them even more than I already do!

Just donated and sent Budget golf a DM. My dog is also named henry so this one caught me pretty hard this morning.

Done! And sent Budget Golf a DM

Back