THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

JRod!!!! YES!! Get it done buddy! First hole at Pipestone might just be drivable for you dude.
So...Driver/Hybrid for the rest of us then?

So anyone from this area heading over there? Lol.

I can also say that this might be one of the last THP Tour Van Events of 2012.

All they need is a good Sharpie... Who's going to take them?

68FA8C89-D06D-4E77-8D17-3F851E8F2A16-7747-00000AD79526D25D.jpg

Here's the text conversation I had with my wife about going;

Me: You might want to buy some sort of weapon
Wife: Why?
Me: Because, you might kill me.
Wife: What have you done/going to do?
Me: I may be going to Ohio.
Wife: Who goes to Ohio?
Me: THP Tour Van Event
Wife: I should have guessed, you'll have a blast.

Special thanks right back to YOU JB, for taking one of our quarterly Ohio get togethers to a whole new level!

Guys, I talked up this State BIG time during the ATL outing, so clear the schedule and come out to hit some equipment and play some golf. You're not going to regret it.

....and the SeeMore I saw given away in ATL? It's awesome. Worth the trip just to have a chance to win it.

Thanks for talking up Ohio Dan. I tried to but I think I made people's opinion of Ohio worse. Lol man I'm almost MC picked, excited.

I'm in for both days! This is awesome. Tour Van invading Ohio!

Looks like it's just one day, bullfrog, morning and afternoon. At least right now.

hahahahahaha!! Your wife is awesome.

Thanks for talking up Ohio Dan. I tried to but I think I made people's opinion of Ohio worse. Lol man I'm almost MC picked, excited.

That's awesome dude. It's going to be a GREAT weekend.

Looks like it's just one day, bullfrog, morning and afternoon.
If we get enough it may turn in to 2 days Smallie. I'm good all weekend.

Looks like it's just one day, bullfrog, morning and afternoon.
Unless we get more people. If so, we will revert back to the Classic Tour Van agenda of range time Saturday morning, 18 holes. Then another 18 on Sunday.

There are a whole lot of bordering states. Lots of Albatross Club Members to come out and join in on the fun.

I'm in for both days! This is awesome. Tour Van invading Ohio!

If we get enough it may turn in to 2 days Smallie. I'm good all weekend.

Unless we get more people. If so, we will revert back to the Classic Tour Van agenda of range time Saturday morning, 18 holes. Then another 18 on Sunday.

Just saw that in the OP and added that to my post before I saw your responses!

Hope it's two days!

Fantastic! With my marriage quickly dissolving since last night. This is a must if I can swing it. Hell I'll sleep in my car if I have too. I just want to take some more of JB's money.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Sweet! This is nice driving distance! If I don't make this one work I'm just a loser....

This is classic, at least she understands.

Sweet! This is nice driving distance! If I don't make this one work I'm just a loser....
Yeah, I think you need to be there.

Let me once again thank the Albatross Club Members for making this happen. Without you guys, we don't make this trip. Just know we are doing it for you and have some great contests and SWAG to make it worthwhile.

Wow how crazy is this!!

I'm glad work opened wifi. Man, this has me ecstatic. I hope I get my round with JB. Dan and Mike I can't thank you guys enough.

This is really only about a half an hour from Cincinnati -- Can I become an Albatross member without paypal? That is really the only reason I haven't signed up yet, because I don't have paypal! I'd really like to attend if I can make it this weekend. Thanks.

Back