US Open Trophy Ceremony Bomb

Just some early banter for the Ryder cup.

Did Darren Clarke have too much to drink again?:silly:

I doubt there is anything equivalent in other sports like the head of the USGA doing his own police work. Could you imagine Goodell, Selig or Stern ripping a heckler off camera? Very fascinating. Davis is a beast.

I think it's no worse than the idiots screaming "Get in The Hole" when they tee off on a 600 yard par 5.... Well maybe a little worse...

What I noticed about this was the way Webb Simpson was not really distracted at all, commented only after the mic was pulled away, Webb said his witty comment, and then went directly back to his thought on his round.

I don't think the average person can switch gears that quickly and not be a little frazzled even in the slightest. I guess that's how they can miss a shot and not think about it but only focus on the next shot so well.

Hahaha, Jungle Bird strikes at the U.S. Open. You couldn't write that in a script if you had too.

Only In America!

Cigar guy was the better photobomb since it was harmless and not distracting.

Birdman was funny since it took a total breakdown of security to allow that to happen. Of all people to detain him, Mike Davis had to be the guy to do it? Why wasn't California Highway Patrol dropping this dude with a taser?

Remind me not to mess with Mike Davis, he looked angry!!!

This guy is a ass----. Plenty of places he could try to get attention like karaoke, street corner preaching, open mic nights etc... But he is gonna jump in front of the trophy ceremony of a major tourney? I bet this guy ruined every party he ever went to, now he has to crash events to get his jollies. I hope they charge with everything they have. The star of it all is Davis, he's a guy who isn't afraid to jump in.

<skimmed>

Costas > Berman.

I thought it was funny actually. How it was almost too perfect how he got right into the first camera and then went they went to the next camera and then we see him get yanked away. Too funny

I didn't find it funny at all. Just someone trying to steal the spotlight from Webb Simpson. Who deserved all the praise, not this lunatic. Makes me so mad.

I hate Bob Costas with a passion so I am glad in that sense, but I hate when people try to steal the spotlight from someone that actually accomplished something.

I've been feeling the same way lately, he is just so smug.

That was really stupid. I had to laugh though. It was just stupid enough to be funny I guess.

That was absurdly dumb. I thought he obnoxiously leaped out there and went nuts until I saw the video.

For me was the highlight of what was a thoroughly boring championship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so it's retro smileys for me ; )

Silly Euros can't handle their light beers.

Back