OH/KY/IN and Anyone Else....Fall Get Together

Pipe Stone And Yankee this will be good, I have played Pipe Stone once earlier this year but Yankee is a new one to me. Two great tracks with some this group is gonna be a blast!

Pipe Stone And Yankee this will be good, I have played Pipe Stone once earlier this year but Yankee is a new one to me. Two great tracks with some this group is gonna be a blast!

yeah I love Pipestone, the site of my 3 under through 4 holes before reality set in.

And Ive played Yankee 3 or 4 times, one of my favs around here

yeah I love Pipestone, the site of my 3 under through 4 holes before reality set in.

You talked yourself into the down fall. Lol

You should have stopped after 4 holes.

You talked yourself into the down fall. Lol

hey it was good when it lasted

cnt be too many in this group that can say they were 3 under at any point lol

Hey you local guys need to find a Skyline some where close between the morning course and the afternoon so I can hit me some cheese Conyers between rounds and none of that gold star wanna be skyline chili.

This is awesome! I want to play at least 1 with JB. Hook me up Mike! Thanks JB. I have that gas $ for you when you arrive. War...I will have that thing I pmd you about with me!

This has just gotten so much better! Oh man. I can't wait.

Bad news. I'm out. As is my neighbor. The date change brought my worse fear in that I was getting my request in to late once we decided on the 20th. Sorry guys, but not in the cards. Gutted.

Bad news. I'm out. As is my neighbor. The date change brought my worse fear in that I was getting my request in to late once we decided on the 20th. Sorry guys, but not in the cards. Gutted.
Dude, you need to make this happen.

I called Skittle and left him a message telling him.

Skyline Map yep two close locations, just for you non-OHIO guys!!!
If you zoom out a bit, and look South, you will notice one in Southwest Florida...where I reside, and pretty close to the former location of THP HQ.

Dude... Noooooo....

Dude... Noooooo....

I knew it was a possiblity. There were others at work that got their requests refused as well. Missed out on two Tour Van stops within 4 hours of my house....only happens to me.

I knew it was a possiblity. There were others at work that got their requests refused as well. Missed out on two Tour Van stops within 4 hours of my house....only happens to me.
Call in sick.

man sorry to hear that PD, theres a big temp change in October typically, that time of year people always seem to catch a cold.....

Call in sick.

Pfft. Call in awesome.

man sorry to hear that PD, theres a big temp change in October typically, that time of year people always seem to catch a cold.....

Yeah, that was girlfriends first response as well. But I figure it doesn't look very good to call in on a day I requested off that I didn't get. And after some of the conversation I heard yesterday about attendance, I don't need any part of that.

So we bring the Tour Van right to Playdough, and he is quiching out to get his hair done. Weaksauce....

I kid of course.

Back