SeeMore Putters Customer Service

JHausen

Twitter @JHausen
Reaction score
Handicap
Coming Dow
In today's world, we hear so much about the lack of customer service. Well that's not the case with SeeMore. I bought a SeeMore after reading about them for a while here at THP. I contacted SeeMore on twitter and they sent me a DM. Well I sent them an email and I got a reply back from the CEO and he walked me through the steps I needed to take. This is awesome customer service. .Bravo SeeMore. Btw I played with the power for the first time Friday and only had one 3 putt.

SeeMore Customer Service never ceases to amaze me. What an awesome company.

SeeMore Customer Service never ceases to amaze me. What an awesome company.

X2 to this. I sent them an email with a question and less than an hour later I had an answer.

I agree. I had some trouble getting in contact with my local SPI instructor and they saw that and contacted me immediately. They helped me out more than enough considering how far away they were from me. They had me send them a few videos and one of their instructors analyzed them and sent me back some tips very quickly!

Top notch to say the least!

Never had the pleasure of seeing a Seemore, and currently getting to know a new putter, but I have read so much positive info here, they will definitely be on my list for later, purely because of feedback like this. Never touched a putter and already a fan. Bravo Seemore.

Pretty sweet from a person working in the Customer Service industry right now. In a world where canned responses are the normal, to get a personalized message is pretty sweet. Unless it was a personalized CEO canned message. :act-up:

Never had the pleasure of seeing a Seemore, and currently getting to know a new putter, but I have read so much positive info here, they will definitely be on my list for later, purely because of feedback like this. Never touched a putter and already a fan. Bravo Seemore.

The putter has an amazing feel. It is hard to put into words the difference it had in one round. 30 putts in a round is great for me. So it's hard not to be too excited.

SeeMore is a company that just seems to get it. It's great to see.

Seemore as company is top of the heap

In today's world, we hear so much about the lack of customer service. Well that's not the case with SeeMore. I bought a SeeMore after reading about them for a while here at THP. I contacted SeeMore on twitter and they sent me a DM. Well I sent them an email and I got a reply back from the CEO and he walked me through the steps I needed to take. This is awesome customer service. .Bravo SeeMore. Btw I played with the power for the first time Friday and only had one 3 putt.

Incredible. I'm proud to bag a SeeMore because of the endless stories like this.

not surprised from this at all, as top notch of service as it gets

They value their customer base that's for sure! Never heard of a bad dealing with them. Once you've chosen to join the ranks with them. They consider you family. Amazing is just an under statement

wow that is fantastic, I like the way they really care about their costumers,

SeeMore is top notch for sure, second to none!!!

They have been great to me. Bought my first SeeMore putter last year and switched to a belly by them last summer. Lots of help from customer service and their website.

It takes a lot of break my loyalty to Ping, but SeeMore has certainly done a good job.

Great to hear. I've always heard nothing but good things about them. Thanks for sharing!

Best around IMO. Nothing but good experiences from my end with Jim and the gang.

Best around IMO. Nothing but good experiences from my end with Jim and the gang.

Same goes here. Above & beyond customer service with high efficiency. Sent my Si1 in for re-shafting, got it back in 3 weeks.

A great customer experience is the norm with SeeMore, you can hang your hat on it.

Emailed them tonight, took 2 minutes to get a reply. Came from Jim too. Just awesome.

It is so fantastic to hear great stories like this.

Back