2012 John Deere Classic Thread (Spoilers)

He's worse with a driver than I am, geez.

Lol. I just don't understand the choice of driver. I get not playing conservative but dang don't play super aggressive either. Lucky to find it and get on in two vs laying up a sticking a wedge close with a decent look at bird.

--
Tapatalk2

Does Matteson lose this tomorrow with his inability to get off the tee? Stricker has a good chance of being in the last group tomorrow - would be really cool to see 4 in a row but it is impossible for me not to hope and see Hurley do something really special tomorrow.

Does Matteson lose this tomorrow with his inability to get off the tee? Stricker has a good chance of being in the last group tomorrow - would be really cool to see 4 in a row but it is impossible for me not to hope and see Hurley do something really special tomorrow.

Yes if he keeps driving it like this he can't win tomorrow. I think SS will get him.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it. Stricker has said let me just take control now. 4 straight birds on the back, what a phenomenal player he is within 100 yards especially.

Stricker just hit an amazing shot and dang near ended up in the water. He should be able to get out of 18 with a par and once again the man to beat here. Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man Stricker just about went from hero to zero there. I would love to see he and Johnson go at it tomorrow.

--
Tapatalk2

Man Stricker just about went from hero to zero there. I would love to see he and Johnson go at it tomorrow.

--
Tapatalk2

Yeah, that was a great punch shot and I can't believe it almost ran into the water. Not a good bogey.

For the 1st time in a while, I might have a chance at some decent points today.

Stricker
Waldorf
Senden
Streelman

As of right now it says 54.

That's solid JB. I am looking at 44 today thanks to Hoffman putting up the goose egg. I am running with Stricker, de Jonge, and Senden today getting any points.

Matteson is going to shat himself tomorrow. Hate to say it, but it's the truth.

Matteson is going to shat himself tomorrow. Hate to say it, but it's the truth.

I can't say that would disappoint me. Hate to root against someone but he's jacked me up a few times fantasy wise.

--
Tapatalk2

60 points today. Very good day. My team's looking good:

Stricker (T2)
Senden (T5)
Moore (T13)
de Jonge (T19)

I hope I can get a win and some other bonus points tomorrow.

Can't find anywhere why, but Charley Hoffman has withdrawn. Down to 3 players for fantasy scoring today....great.

Can't find anywhere why, but Charley Hoffman has withdrawn. Down to 3 players for fantasy scoring today....great.

WOW...glad I subbed him out late last night!! Of Course he crapped the bed yesterday so it's not like he got you any points then either

I'd like to see Zach pull it off this week. Itd be nice to see him get a win here after hes meant so much to the area since the flooding, rebuild, etc.

Looks like this tourney is in for an exciting back 9. Stricker 2 down ATM but he has a 25 footer for birdie and Matteson has a 20 footer for par.

Looks like this tourney is in for an exciting back 9. Stricker 2 down ATM but he has a 25 footer for birdie and Matteson has a 20 footer for par.

Yeah this one could get fun. I'm happy I don't have work today so I get to watch it all without interruption.

Billy Hurley having another good tournament -15.

This is definitely going to be a really fun back 9. I started Stricker over Zach but I really want to see Zach make the Ryder Cup so another win would be huge for him.

I hope Senden wins. Or at least finishes in the top 3.

Ive made all the wrong moves in the JDC. I take a guy out he goes HAM. I put him back in he goes turd. Every single move has backfired this week.

Ive made all the wrong moves in the JDC. I take a guy out he goes HAM. I put him back in he goes turd. Every single move has backfired this week.

You should be like me and forget to put in a lineup haha

You should be like me and forget to put in a lineup haha

LOL nice ddec that will not usually work out too well.

Wow. Strick should be very disappointed with par there.

Back